All reviewsholly lodgegames roomyew treelaundry roomlovely lodgeapril cottagerelaxing holidayrose cottagetable tennis and table footballwet roomtoilet seatbeautiful countrysidewifi accessexmoor national parkporlock weirsteam traineasy access
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Cedar Lodge is a very cosy sleeps 4 holiday house with everything you need on a selfcatering holiday. I really liked it. It is set in a lovely little park with five other lodges on the premises but it is still very private. And then there is the view! I just couldn t get enough. I wish I could have taken it back home with me! I really really enjoyed my stay and I really want to book Cedar Lodge again.
When it comes to the surroundings there is everything you need for an active holiday: beautiful countryside, beautiful coastal walks, the sea was even warm enough for a swim, a beautiful beach in Minehead and if you feel like going to a bigger city Bristol and Exeter are just about an hours drive away. So there is something to do for everybody. I highly recommend Woodcombe Lodges as a holiday destination.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This was a fantastic holiday, the accommodation was perfect, the view from the lodge was amazing. The two children loved the freedom.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was my third stay, each time I have found the accomodation all that I require for a self catering holiday, and I can also bring the dog. Each chalet has superb views and are set in pleasant gardens. The location is ideal for visiting the Somerset and Devon countryside.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2013

very peaceful, very comfortable everything you needed in the lodge. would definitely visit again. lodge spotless and a wonderful decking so you could have a glass of wine and watch the sun go down.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Holly Lodge was ideal for our family gathering; well equipped, comfortable, wonderful situation, great facilities for the children, excellent walks locally. We were welcomed on arrival by the owners and left to enjoy our holiday. Thoroughly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2013