Woodcombe Lodges
US$120
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholly lodgegames roomyew treelovely lodgelaundry roomrelaxing family holidayfantastic holidaywet roomtoilet seatbeautiful countrysidewifi accessporlock weirsteam trainlovely coupleeasy accesshot watera great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2014

As my daughter said the lodge had everything you could need. The views are stupendous and it was ideal for the whole family. It was particularly nice to be at the edge of the small site as we did not have to worry about my small grandchildren disturbing anyone if they wanted to let off steam! And we had uninterrupted views.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We have stayed in various of Woodcombe Lodges' chalets over the past 4 years in summer and winter, and they have all been excellent. The accommodation itself is well laid out and quite spacious, and the kitchen is well equipped. Good flow of hot water and excellent heating. WIFI connection is excellent. Neighbouring chalets have never disturbed us and you feel quite private due to the layout.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Cedar Lodge is a very cosy sleeps 4 holiday house with everything you need on a selfcatering holiday. I really liked it. It is set in a lovely little park with five other lodges on the premises but it is still very private. And then there is the view! I just couldn t get enough. I wish I could have taken it back home with me! I really really enjoyed my stay and I really want to book Cedar Lodge again.
When it comes to the surroundings there is everything you need for an active holiday: beautiful countryside, beautiful coastal walks, the sea was even warm enough for a swim, a beautiful beach in Minehead and if you feel like going to a bigger city Bristol and Exeter are just about an hours drive away. So there is something to do for everybody. I highly recommend Woodcombe Lodges as a holiday destination.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This was a fantastic holiday, the accommodation was perfect, the view from the lodge was amazing. The two children loved the freedom.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was my third stay, each time I have found the accomodation all that I require for a self catering holiday, and I can also bring the dog. Each chalet has superb views and are set in pleasant gardens. The location is ideal for visiting the Somerset and Devon countryside.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo