“Unforunate”
Review of Coaster Coffee

Coaster Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Minehead
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I went in to get a takeaway chai latte to have down at the beach. The staff seemed very confused at my request even though it was on the menu above their heads. I waited for about fifteen minutes before I got and paid for my drink. I walked down to the beach and took a sip of one of the most foul things I've ever held on my tongue while trying to figure out what it was before giving up and spitting out. Turns out they thought a chai late was a regular latte with a shot of chai syrup in it. 'Chai' means tea and they put it in a coffee. Do you know how gross a tea coffee is? And I was wondering why half way someone asked me if I wanted sugar in it. By the time I realised I had already walked down to the beach and knew even if I rushed back I wouldn't make it in time before they closed for the day. I was a pretty bleak experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The service is quick and the food and drinks are great. The outdoor seating is great and pleasant and there is plenty of room outside, which is much appreciated after going to several coffee shops with limited and cramped seating outside and or inside. I seem to remember it was a little overpriced, but any seaside town with a busy shops and a high demand would be. I would really recommend the white hot chocolate.

2  Thank cookiebiccy
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love this cafe! I have been many times! Not only do they have good 5* food, (which I might add is value for money). They have welcoming, smiling staff all year round, a fantastic sight to behold!
They have facilities for children too for a small cafe I find this a special touch! Their decor is bright and fresh and their uniforms match perfectly to it!
Really is worth a visit any time of year!

2  Thank RonRD
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The person that wrote a bad review on Coaster Coffee must have a very bad taste. In my opinion this is one of the best venues, in this wonderful town of Minehead. I am not biased in any way. Food is always fresh, the place is always very clean & most of all, the staff are the most friendliest you would find anywhere. The person that is in question must have a grudge against the world, not only running down Coaster Coffee but making remarks about the flower shop next door. All i can say to the person that said these awful comments is GET A LIFE.

4  Thank Johnny H
Reviewed 22 June 2014

coaster coffee is a great little café, serving some hot and cold delights which are freshly made to order with fresh ingredients .my friend and myself had a cheese baguette served with coleslaw and garnish, which was delicious and best served with a bit of sunshine so your able to sit outside and watch the world go by. the staff are friendly and make you feel completely relaxed. The café it's self is extremely clean and they have a dog friendly policy for well behaved pooches. so if your ever in Minehead pop in and treat yourself to a nice cuppa and a bite to eat..

2  Thank 68bettyboop