“OMG!!! What an amazing place best work out ever.”

Orbital Trampoline Park
Ranked #3 of 18 Fun & Games in Luton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Orbital is a NEW BREED of trampoline park in a 41,000 square foot warehouse! The park itself is larger than 10 tennis courts offering more than your traditional park! New features, new attractions and a brand new approach to freestyle sports! Whether you’re looking for children parties, family fun days out, active play with your toddler, or to learn your first-ever front flip.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Was there yesterday evening with some girlfriends and OMG did i sweat.

its such a big space with separate sections for more experienced jumpers so you wouldn't be worried about your children being knocked over or hurt, so many different activities very hard to get bored.

The staff are just amazing so friendly really make you feel welcome and interact with all visitors.

car park is free so that is a bonus and very clean, best latte I have had in ages.

2  Thank Loretta D
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Loretta!

We're glad you enjoyed your time with us here at Orbital and we can't wait to welcome you again in the near future.

We have the high performance trampolines for personal with skilled gymnastic abilities, therefore they must sign a separate form which will entitle them with a silver wristband.

All reviews
"slots"
"safety"
"activity"

Reviewed 11 May 2017

What a fantastic place to start with free parking big bonus !
So before I even got inside I felt I was on a winner !
The process of signing a waiver and doing a safety briefing was made easy by the caring and attentive staff.
I enjoyed the dodge ball and was amazed at the level of workout this well set up park gave and seeing so many people of different ages enjoying themselves was a joy !
The cafeteria area was spacious and overlooks the park so great for keeping an eye on the kids .
Thank you Orbital for a great night we will be back to see you soon

3  Thank markhamil2n
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

We're glad you enjoyed your time with us here at Orbital and we can't wait to welcome you again in the near future for some more fun on the trampolines!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Wow totally amazed at how great orbital is. I have 2 teenage boys who throughly enjoyed it. So much more to do there including the climbing wall and sweeper. Place is clean , the atmosphere is great . Staff are very friendly and helpful. Much better than some of the other local trampoline parks . Cafe was reasonably priced but I do think they could put a few hot food choices up to make people stay a bit longer . I would have liked maybe a bowl of chips to eat while the kids were bouncing. Facilities are brilliant and it suits all age groups.

Date of experience: April 2017
4  Thank 2xmum81
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

I will relay this response onto all the staff here at Orbital also and we will look into having some chips for you on your next visit!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited this very new trampoline park with my two youngest grandchildren aged 2 and 4 and also my older ones aged from 7 up to 13 . They have all loved it as have I a 61 year old ( overweight ) grandmother !!
There is so much to do with lots of new things the older ones hadn't seen in other trampoline parks like the basketball courts and several games that can be played against a partner .
They offer sessions for under 5's and evenings sessions for older clients .
The staff are very friendly and helpful and also very vigilant.
One of the best things about this place is that they never overcrowd it . Even on a bank holiday they controlled the numbers so that your time there was very enjoyable.

2  Thank jessie2435
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Jessie! - Really appreciated!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Extremely disappointed with Orbital trampoline Park. I booked a birthday party on 25th April2017 for the 13th May 2017. I Contacted them for invitations and to order food for the party, was told someone would get back to me. 9 days later still no call for the party in 9 days time, called up the park and no managers are in today.

Last year we had a party for 12x 9year olds in Jump Arena, this was so good, all children enjoyed it staff were professional, I will be getting a refund and will book in Jump Arena.

3  Thank paulie32017

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to review Orbital Trampoline Park. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we are disappointed that your experience with us did not meet your expectations.

Since the site first opened in April this year we have been constantly striving towards improving and developing all of the products here at Orbital.

Following on from further discussion between us and yourself we trust that you are happy with the resolution that was found.

We hope this experience hasn't put you of visiting Orbital in the future.