“Food”

Jay Raj Indian Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 355 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to the Jayraj Indian Restaurant in Luton (lu2), tempted by an unrivaled range of authentic & imaginative traditional indian foods. Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality & freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy cooking is that we try to minimize additives in our dishes. We never forget that without our customers, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible. So enjoy your meal & have a memorable experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely great, Lovely food and a very lovely atmosphere really enjoyed it and I will defo be resting again soon...

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I normally take away my curry from here and it’s always been great. I decided one evening to take my lovely better half out as it was a fresh night. We decided to go to Jay Raj as it only up the road and it’s our take away of choice. The restaurant is beautifully air conditioned and the layout is comfortable. We were immediately greeted and sat down.. Perfect! Upon ordering drinks and the obligatory dom’s And chutneys, my partner mentioned she would like an Appletizer but was not on the menu.. She settled for pineapple juice.... Minutes later we received our drinks..... My personal tipple being an ice cold Bangla Beer and would you believe it the staff at Jay Raj come up trumps and went out of their way to get the Appletizer that they had overheard us talking about.. Sticky gold stars all round!

Also we have to mention Shah 1 and Shah 2 cool. Top notch waiters! Very efficient and also love to chat with you.

All in all the best Curry house I’ve ever been to.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Each time I go Shah and the rest of the team deliver excellent service along with delicious food. Very attentive staff and would highly recommend if you live in Luton or passing through the area.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, nice food and very good service.The waitrsss was very helpful and always happy to serve according to our needs.
Overall a good place to eat

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Went here to eat when flying out of Luton early next day. Friendly welcome, efficient service at the right speed, not rushed. Great food.Highly recommended.