“Good weekday business stay”
Review of Icon Hotel Luton

Icon Hotel Luton
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Luton
“Good weekday business stay”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed for 2 nights related to work and this was a good hotel for anyone needing to be in the centre of Luton. Staff are friendly and very helpful. My room service meal on night 1 was delivered promptly and was a large portion of pasta and an even larger portion of very nice fresh melon
and pineapple. Both mornings I had breakfast in my room which was fine and delivered exactly on time. I asked for a late check out on morning 2 which was allowed at no extra charge. They allowed me to leave my car in the small hotel car park after check out so I could attend an appointment. The meal in the hotel restaurant on night 2 was also good. Would definitely recommend using this hotel and it made my stay in Luton very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bernadett_Teglas, Reservations agent at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Arnoldkeith,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us on TripAdvisor. We are always grateful for feedback.
I so pleased you noticed the little extras we always work so hard to provide at no extra cost which go a long way to keeping all of our valued guests happy.
Here at the Icon we go above and beyond to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible and we always strive to provide a ‘home from home’ environment.
I believe this is just one aspect that has kept us the Number 1 hotel in Luton on Tripadvisor constantly for 2 years now.
I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay and I very much look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Bernadett Teglas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for three nights . We booked the Lincoln Suite as we had our three children with us and needed a cot in the room also . For a suite we found it to be quite cramped. The little extras advertised on the website ( ie welcome gift for kids , bathrobes , water and fresh fruit ) were not supplied . Apart from this it was absolutely spotless and the beds were very comfy .

Stayed April 2014
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

A nice meal but for £30 a head and no alcohol it wasn't that great on a Monday night.

Staff were just going about there business really and loads of clanging about!

Lovely venue though in a great town centre location

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 months whilst in Luton on business and cannot recomend this hotel and it's staff highly enough. Micheal and Rob and all the staff looked after us extremely well. I had an early start every morning and they ensured that I was offered a cooked breakfast even at 05:30 and after a few weeks my coffee was even waiting for me at my table when I came down for breakfast. Oustanding service.
The staff could not do enough for me. The hotel is also ideally located and is about a 5 min walk from the town centre.
Would highly recomend anyone to stay here. If I am back in Luton I definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Floors 2 and 3 are the best.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark W
Gibraltar
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Close to the airport but in the heart of the city close to shopping malls and amenities, my thanks to James for making my stay so comfortable and being so helpful. In the Hotels Italians restaurant! I had wonderful meal, my compliments to the chef.

The room was well maintained modern, fresh and very clean, TV,coffee/tea making facilities.

recommended for short and longer stays. I will Definitely be back.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 114 on the first floor and it was perfect. Not much of a view though if that's...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This hotel is modern and refreshing. Small and comfortable in the heart of Luton very near amenties etc. The staff were friendly and appeasing,rooms clean with modern facilities and flat screen tv. Room service available 24 hours of the day etc.

Room Tip: Probably better to get a room from the first floor up has the conference room and enterainment are o...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had an excellent time! The staff couldn't have been more helpful. All of our guests complemented how much they enjoyed the evening and how friendly the staff were. Lovely venue too. Would thoroughly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple