“Excellent stay other hotels should take note!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Icon Hotel Luton

and 1 more site!
Icon Hotel Luton
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Luton
“Excellent stay other hotels should take note!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I booked the Linton Suite as i was staying at the hotel and delivering a course in the hotels conference room. First impressions count, and they definitely lasted!!I was greeted by Robert who made every effort to get me parked, checked in and shown to my room, I was impressed straight away with the quality of the room and comfort factor with none of the generic features you get with the normal hotel chains. An evening meal was delivered to my room on the first night, excellent quality food. The bed and selection of pillows was excellent. The hotel provided an excellent lunch for the course delegates and catered for every need. On the second night i had an evening meal in the restaurant and the steak meal was superb and was cooked exactly how id asked for it, and again exceeded expectations. During my stay i met the owner of the Hotel, very friendly and deserves to do well with such a customer focussed attitude. I wish i had more business in the area as this would be without doubt the hotel of choice!! Many thanks to the staff who made the stay exceptional.

Room Tip: The Linton Suite provides excellent and spacious accommodation, and is within the quiet part of the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Justin W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Clacton on sea, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had an overnight stay here. We were greeted by friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. The rooms were clean, well equipped, comfortable beds...we can't praise this hotel enough. Well done you certainly have customer care sorted.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were passing through Luton and needed somewhere to eat. The Icon had been recommended to us by someone from the area and so we popped in for a bite to eat.
Whilst the food was truly delicious, what really stood out for myself and my wife was the excellent service. The lovely young lady, Francesca, greeted us with a lovely smile and a warm welcome. As my wife and I have our best years behind us we often have difficulties getting around and my wife is quite slow due to needing a walking stick. Francesca was incredibly patient and awfully polite, ensuring that we were comfortable in our seats and even helped my wife to the bathroom. She made the whole visit a truly memorable experience and I won't hesitate to recommend the hotel because of this.

• Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed for 2 nights related to work and this was a good hotel for anyone needing to be in the centre of Luton. Staff are friendly and very helpful. My room service meal on night 1 was delivered promptly and was a large portion of pasta and an even larger portion of very nice fresh melon
and pineapple. Both mornings I had breakfast in my room which was fine and delivered exactly on time. I asked for a late check out on morning 2 which was allowed at no extra charge. They allowed me to leave my car in the small hotel car park after check out so I could attend an appointment. The meal in the hotel restaurant on night 2 was also good. Would definitely recommend using this hotel and it made my stay in Luton very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bernadett_Teglas, Reservations agent at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Arnoldkeith,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us on TripAdvisor. We are always grateful for feedback.
I so pleased you noticed the little extras we always work so hard to provide at no extra cost which go a long way to keeping all of our valued guests happy.
Here at the Icon we go above and beyond to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible and we always strive to provide a ‘home from home’ environment.
I believe this is just one aspect that has kept us the Number 1 hotel in Luton on Tripadvisor constantly for 2 years now.
I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay and I very much look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Bernadett Teglas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for three nights . We booked the Lincoln Suite as we had our three children with us and needed a cot in the room also . For a suite we found it to be quite cramped. The little extras advertised on the website ( ie welcome gift for kids , bathrobes , water and fresh fruit ) were not supplied . Apart from this it was absolutely spotless and the beds were very comfy .

Stayed April 2014
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

A nice meal but for £30 a head and no alcohol it wasn't that great on a Monday night.

Staff were just going about there business really and loads of clanging about!

Lovely venue though in a great town centre location

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 months whilst in Luton on business and cannot recomend this hotel and it's staff highly enough. Micheal and Rob and all the staff looked after us extremely well. I had an early start every morning and they ensured that I was offered a cooked breakfast even at 05:30 and after a few weeks my coffee was even waiting for me at my table when I came down for breakfast. Oustanding service.
The staff could not do enough for me. The hotel is also ideally located and is about a 5 min walk from the town centre.
Would highly recomend anyone to stay here. If I am back in Luton I definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Floors 2 and 3 are the best.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business