“fantastic hotel.”
Review of Icon Hotel Luton

Icon Hotel Luton
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 16 June 2014

my partner and i stayed here on a sat night in June. I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff are very helpful and the food is great. Location was good for us as we were going to the casino which is over the road. The room and facilities were clean and correct. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bernadett_Teglas, Reservations agent at Icon Hotel Luton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear jazzhunterrowe,

Thank you for sharing your comments about the Icon Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I'm delighted to see that we exceeded your expectations and that our location suited you perfectly.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bernadett Teglas

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

There are many great aspects of staying at the Icon hotel. Modern clean feel, excellent staff always willing to help.
The food in the restaurant is excellent (italian) real Italian chef. Hotel is owned by an Italian. 10-15min walk to the station city is 30min. Or a great stop over for flights.

Definitely recommend, oh and try their itallian night...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Myself and a friend stayed here for one night, room only basis, as we were out on a hen night in Luton Town and we were very impressed by this hotel. Great location with regards to the town, from the moment we arrived all staff were very friendly and attentive, from the manager, to receptionist, to bar staff, they couldn't do enough for us.
Our twin room was really nice - a good size, very clean and modern with everything you need for a short stay. The bathroom was lovely too with lots of products and towels available and a good working shower over bath.
Would definately recommend this hotel and if needed would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed in the hotel for two weeks on teaching placement, the staff were incredibly helpful and happy. The rooms were really nice and modern, the restaurant has great atmosphere and an exciting menu. I didn't get bored of the menu even though I had an extended stay at the hotel.
The rooms are fully equiped and the air conditioning was wonderful in the summer weather.
It is in an excellent location in the town, I would highly recommend to friends or business colleagues. If I am in the area again the icon hotel would be my first choice for accomodation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed in the hotel for one night on business and found the staff were incredibly helpful, the rooms were really nice and modern and the bar/restaurant were great. Excellent location in the town, I would highly recommend to friends or business colleagues and can't wait for my next stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've been a regular customer at the Icon hotel since late November 2013, and I still stay at Icon 2/3 nights per week. The atmosphere is pleasant, rooms clean, good facilities and very good food (at breakfast and in the restaurant). On top of everything, there is the staff: friendly and attentive... I feel at home. Based on my long experience, I strongly recommend the Icon hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the car park are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here before and all was good.
However my latest visit I stayed on the ground floor to be precise room 54 (avoid) the tv didn't work it needed rebooting! then over the two days of my stay the tv picture randomly froze, the volume button on the remote didn't work and programme change button had a life of it's own. Only one bedside lamp worked, ceiling lights were dim and several not working, curtain tie backs were stitched together so heavy curtains needed to be lifted out of tie backs not unhooked. Oh and mugs in the room were chipped, really.

• Stayed: May 2014