“Food Not as great as used to be”
Review of The White Horse

The White Horse
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Horse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 320 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: All the staff welcome you to The White Horse Tea Green!! A friendly country dining experience nestled on the Hertfordshire border. We offer traditional and modern home cooked food served in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Our aim is to give you a relaxing, pleasurable dining experience and one which will make you want to return time and time again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Serving food ALL DAY from midday until 9.30pm (9pm on Sunday).In addition to this we hold many special occasions and events in our luxury marquee from weddings, anniversaries, christenings, birthday celebrations and funerals receptions. Each occasion is designed exclusively for you. The marquee seats 120 people, is fully lined and has stunning wooden flooring and is heated. It also has its own sound system that you can connect your iPod or MP3 player and for additional seating the marquee connects to the restaurant and can be hired exclusively depending on your exact requirement.
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I first went to this place in October 2012 and back then the food was brilliant; home made lasagne and good quality chips.

However we been recently a few times and to be honest the food has gone down hill. It tastes like mass produced stuff that you can get at icelands.

Atmosphere and pub garden are very nice and the inside of the pub is really nice. However I can have a drink anywhere, but what used to stand out about this place; just isn't there anymore. I guess they might've changed suppliers or chef; whatever they've done, it's a shame it's not as nice anymore.

3  Thank Indy_biker600
There are newer reviews for The White Horse

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Popped in after a recommendation. Wasn't disappointed. Food was exceptional, large portions, and service was great. Starter and main for £11. Will be going back!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Had a fantastic meal for my Grans 83rd birthday. Even tho the food was lovely my Cajun chicken was extremely hot, when I told the staff that I didnt want to complain as the food was gorgeous but it may be an idea to advise on the menu that that the dish is particularly hot, it was taken extremely well and we were given a complimentary desert!!! Staff were amazing as usual!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was the place my Husband and i chose to celebrate our wedding day. we were overwhelmed with everything. The Food was fantastic, the staff were marvelous and the price was just right, we cant recommend them enough for all that they did for us on such an important day. Jon was always available for my calls and emails, the decoration was beautiful and the D.J superb. you couldn't find a better crew to sort your wedding venue. Thank you guys for everything.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The White Horse is a nice country pub and one that I frequent often on a Friday night after work. Both myself and my partner enjoy the menu and the friendliness of the staff. It is a shame that the ale tends to be off due to being popular.

I'm looking forward to a family gathering in May to experience the Marque.

1  Thank MaChrisa