“Good clean room, close to the airport.”

Ibis London Luton Airport
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I booked in here as my flight home arrived just before midnight. The hotel is a convenient 10 minute walk from the airport and it was a quick and easy check in here. My room had everything I needed (a shower, a hospitality tray for that vital cup of tea, and a comfortable bed). The hotel, despite being so close to the airport was very quiet and I had a decent night's sleep. I would certainly use the hotel again if passing through Luton airport.

1  Thank Carolyn S
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Carolyn S,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am really happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and that you had a good nights sleep. We appreciate all of the positive feedback.

Thank you once again for recommending us and I do hope to be able to welcome you back again for another great experience in the future.

Best regards

Write a ReviewReviews (2,089)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Whilst the room was clean and well appointed (except that the 240 volt shave socket was 'kaput') I was surprised that there was an additional charge of £5 to park my car overnight. It was not obvious on the booking. Most other airport hotels have "deals" to park the car and make it obvious on the form. All the staff were very good and seemed to be genuinely trying to be olf assistance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Alan R

Dear Alan R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with the experience. Please accept my apologies if you found that any additional charges were not communicated clearly. We do offer Park & Fly deals for 4-day and 8-day parking. If you are thinking about staying with us again in the future, please contact us directly so that we can fully explain to you all the available options to ensure we can provide you the best possible experience.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was very conviently located for Luton Airport. Nice friendly staff and no problems really with the room. it's very small though and for some reason ours had a really funny smell! But we slept well and didn't hear any noise.

You do pay £5 for overnight parking but that's to be expected.

If I was flying from Luton again I would probably stay here if needed.

Dear supinda,

Thank you for you recent review of your stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am glad that we managed to provide you with your primary reason for staying, which was a quiet and comfortable night's sleep. Please accept my apologies for the other issues you experienced. I will investigate what caused the bad odour in the room with housekeeping and maintenance.

Thank you for recommending us and I do hope to be able to welcome you back again for a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I booked this hotel and for the rate of £44 I felt it offered great value and convenience to Luton Airport & Luton Airport Parkway.

Coming off the M1 I do feel that signage could possibly be improved to direct customers off there and into car park. It took me a couple of attempts to find the correct turn off.

Once I found it you get 30 minutes free parking, which is more than enough time to park up, check in and drop your bags off before dropping off the car. I did it that as I thought it’d save time.
The room is modern, clean and comfortable with free Wi-Fi. There is a powerful shower but a slight issue on height. As I’m 6ft I found a bit crouched under the shower head and the low ceiling that intrudes onto shower area.

If you arrive by train then turn right out of station and keep basically walking straight on and its on your left.

To the airport you turn left and cross over the road and follow the road around to the entrance both are a roughly 10 minute walk. Taxi really isn’t needed.

I didn’t eat or drink here so I can’t give any reviews on them.

Overall very good and free Wi-Fi was a big bonus.

Slight niggles is that signage could be better for parking up from main road in from M1 and the crouched shower but I would recommend on the strength of the positives.

Dear Rother_Leo,

Thank you very much for your recent review of your stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. We really appreciate the positive feedback and I am happy that you found us good value for money and made good use of our free wifi access. Please accept my apologies for the height restrictions in the bathroom. We do also have shower only rooms, which would be perfect for you. Also, we do have the facility for long term on site parking, so next time you only need to make one journey straight to us. Contact us directly to book.

Thank you once again for recommending us and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had an overnight stay after arriving back from holiday in egypt before travelling back to belfast the following day. We always use this hotel as it is close to Luton Airport and rooms and shower are fab and free wfi. Would recommend this hotel 100%

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank smetty
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear smetty,

WOW! Thank you so much for giving your experience at Ibis London Luton Airport the perfect score! We really appreciate you recommending us so highly. I will share your review with the team and it will really encourage us all to continue providing a great experience for our guests.

Thank you once again and please continue to stay with us in the future when you travel. We would really like to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

What an fab hotel...we love it do much we're sitting in the lounge writing a review before we even check out! Booked in for the night, purely for convenience to avoid the traffic before a hideously early flight but we're surprised to find a modern, relaxed hotel with a lovely bar and a beautiful restaurant. Just had a meal that we'd have been happy to pay twice as much for and fabulous service to match. Only down side was that my wife and I (we're both girls) were allocated a twin room on arrival, even though we booked a double. Tiny mishap in an otherwise amazing hotel which I'd thoroughly recommend to anybody!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank CEJLAM
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear CEJLAM,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience at Ibis London Luton Airport! It really helped brighten my day! We appreciate all of your positive feedback. I'm sorry about the room allocation however. Please let us know next time and we will be happy to change your room to another that is more suitable.

Thank you once again for recommending us. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for another great stay in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel is in a good location to travel to Luton airport and we were checked in fast but sadly these are the only good points about this hotel.
We stayed in room 354 a tiny room that felt really claustrophobic we could barely fit both of our suitcases in. We were right next to the lift and the noise kept us awake all night (try to avoid any rooms next to the lifts it really is so noisy). We mentioned this to receptionist the next morning but the woman just shrugged her shoulders and said nothing.
The room was reasonably clean but there was water in the kettle that I think had been left there for a while as it smelt very stale, also cobwebs all over the vent in the bedroom. Lastly there was no bin in the room or the bathroom...it may seem trivial but it was pretty annoying and we just had to leave our rubbish in a pile on the desk, what hotel doesn't have a bin?!
Wouldn't stay here again, there are cheaper hotels that offer much better facilities then this.

1  Thank Sam M
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Sam M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am sorry to hear you did not have a good stay. Please accept my apologies. Your comments will be investigated with our housekeeping team. To clarify, all of our rooms should have bins as standard in the bathroom. I would also urge you to contact reception if you are not happy with any aspect of your stay as soon as possible so that the team can do their best to resolve the problem at that time.

Thank you once again for your feedback. It is very important for us to allow us to improve.

Yours Sincerely