Ibis London Luton Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
US$70
PremierInn.com
2,121 results
All reviewsan early flightluton airportone nightbus stopfree wifian overnight staywake up callterminal buildingten minute walkcomfortable bedtea and coffee making facilitiesshort staygood nights sleepnight's sleepwhat it says on the tindouble roomtaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel was lower in price than others close to the airport so i wasnt sure what to expect, however although the walk is about 10-15 mins dependant on baggage and speed this hotel is easily accessible to and from the airport and we stayed here before an early flight.
The staff were friendly and welcoming the rooms were clean and enough space, tea and coffee in rooms and cafe open downstairs.
Definitely one to look at if needing a stay at the airport

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank UvulaRoc
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear UvulaRoc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am very glad to hear that we managed to meet your expectations and we really appreciate all of your positive feedback.

Thank you again for your recommendation and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I needed to find an overnight stay prior to flying early in the morning. This ibis was pretty much what I thought it would be for an ibis. Plain, comfortable, reasonable breakfast, steep bar prices, but 300yds from the airport .
I would say that the room prices were £20 overpriced, but all in all a reasonable experience

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WilliamPA
IbisManagerLuton, General Manager at Ibis London Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear WilliamPA,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am happy that we managed to satisfy your expectations.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope to be able to welcome you back for an even better experience. Remember to take advantage of our promotional offers by booking early.

Best Regards

Reviewed 11 July 2014

firstly, this is a very convenient hotel for luton airport, no more than 10 mins to the terminal.
food was not quite what i expected, but was very good all the same.
the room is well equipped, tv and kettle, could we have extra milk as the small milk pots wasn't enough for more than 2 cups. bed was very comfy and i was amazed i couldn't hear the planes in the room.
our big problem, was a customer who was smoking in there room (not very good for the next guest) but it set off the main fire alarm, not good at 2:00am in the morning, no chance of getting back to sleep,
we could of saved our money, stayed at home and set our alarm for 2:00 and still been at the airport on time

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear larchwoodmark,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am sorry to hear that your otherwise positive experience was spoiled by one inconsiderate guest, who also disturbed all of our other guests. We are happy however, that everyone was safe and that they were caught before something more serious occurred. I can assure you that this is not a regular occurrence.

Thank you for your comments and I do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back for a quiet, hassle-free experience with us.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 11 July 2014

If you've stayed at an IBIS you will know what I mean, some are a little tired, some have just been refurbished, this is right in the middle. Nice crew to serve, behind the desk. Parking a little tight, but right at the airport excellent for an early flight. Being right at the airport means nothing much within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SomersetUKJohn

Dear SomersetUKJohn,

Thank you for your recent review of your experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I really appreciate the positive feedback. Being 25 years old we are constantly striving to improve and keep the hotel modern. There are many improvements on the way to make our hotel one of the most popular in the area.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for an experience above your expectations.

Best regards

Reviewed 9 July 2014

First time in this hotel, but we chose it for a 3 night stay visiting relatives in Luton, because it was near the airport. Staff very helpful and the rooms were very good, my wife wanted to bring the bed home with us it was so comfortable. The pod style bathroom was clean with a good sized shower, the glass doors are much better than a curtain. I have seen some complaints about aircraft noise on this site, but even though we had a view of planes taking off from the airport, the insulation was sufficient that the noise was not too bad. You have too expect some noise as it is an airport hotel. We will be happy to stay there again and recommend it. Just one slight downside, the locks were broken on both of the mens toilets in the public area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors, as the rooms are not carpeted and you can hear guests in the room above walking around
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scotinfrance

Dear scotinfrance,

Wow! Thank you so much for your recent review of your 3-day experience at Ibis London Luton Airport. I am really glad to see that you really enjoyed your stay and were happy with all aspects. The beds are actually available for sale if you are interested. Please contact me for the website. I am also happy to inform you that the locks on the public toilet cubicles are now fixed.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and I look forward for the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Best Regards