All reviews the holiday inn leisure facilities airport parking steam room junction motorway venue pounds
Reviewed 31 January 2016

The staff were very helpful and friendly. Max in the bar was very pleasant to talk to.
Breakfast was good, a great selection to choose from. Front desk staff very helpful.
Exercise facilities are very good.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Ian L
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Fantastic location for our 2015 Christmas Party.Party venue at the Holiday Inn was superb, with excellent food and great service.We stayed onsite in a double room, which was fantastic.Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice and staff were great.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Stephanie W, Manager at Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Shazoo315
Thank you so much for your feedback following your recent Christmas party and stay with us. It was an absolute pleasure to host your party, and we look forward to doing so again next year.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Little hotel in a lovely setting. The chef punches well above his/her weight. The food was prepared beautifully, and the menu was well balanced. Great breakfast, and exceptionally friendly staff. Lovely and quiet at weekends. A wonderfully kept secret!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Stephanie W, Manager at Holiday Inn Luton - South M1, Jct 9, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Rich S
Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments, I agree that the Hotel is in a lovely setting with amazing views of the Hertfordshire countryside. I am delighted that you had such a great dining experience and have passed your kind comments onto our chefs. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Average hotel including the meal and service. Food was fairly priced but the overall service seemed unorganised. Exceptional work from a young man called Tom, he was very helpful and is a true credit to the team. All being said I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Michael
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you found the service unorganised, we have since rectified these issues. I have passed your kind comments onto Tom, he really is a great Team Member. I do hope you return to the hotel to enjoy a greater service experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

My wife and I checked in for an overnight stay before an early morning flight to Copenhagen. Lovely bar area where we were able to watch the rugby whilst enjoying a chilled glass of wine. Then dinner. We were shown to our table and the waitress took our orders. She was amazing, well into her 80's called Beryl. She was so accommodating and very pleasant to talk to. Food was far superior from what I expected. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is that our booked alarm call did not happen. If it was not for my mobile phone, we would have missed our flight! If I fly from Luton again, I will definately stay there again....and make sure my pohone alarm is armed!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments following your recent stay. Beryl really is a true gem and I have passed your comments onto her. Apologies for the alarm call we have had the issue inspected and can assure you it will not happen again. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Luton South in the near future.