“Fantastic Find”
Review of The Leaside Hotel

The Leaside Hotel
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I recent was on a business trip to Egypt and my flight left from Luton. Due to flght timings I stayed overnight in teh Leaside. This hotel is a gem and one I would highly recommend for anyone. They have a range of rooms that suit all needs that are extremely well apointed. The staff have maged that balance between proffesional and friendly very well. The restaurant had a good range of food including outsatnding pizzas.

A highlight in my journey

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed two nights.
Rooms clean and good.
Staff helpful
Bar relaxing
Bar food excellent
Breakfast first morning excellent, second morning not so good.
If we have to visit the area again we would be happy to stay at the Leaside.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed for one night on the 11th Of October. Everything about the hotel looked great. Very clean and spacious room and a huge bathroom with a rain shower. So far so good... But the bed was the worst I have ever slept (or not) in! It creaked with every tiny movement and kept me awake most of the night. Otherwise the room was lovely! I also paid extra for breakfast but on arriving at the breakfast room sat for 11 minutes waiting to be served. When I finally got the waitresses attention I was too late to order a cooked breakfast and simply had a slice of toast. This hotel tries really hard to look great but needs to look at the detail and change that bed!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Nice hotel and good room but poorly insulated. Freezing room and central heating not working. Heater in the bathroom broken. Mentioned this to reception twice but clearly they are not interested in fixing it. It seems to me like they are looking after the penny. Though times for sure but as a customer, am I not entitled to a warm room and service?

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 21 September 2011

this hotel was fine and close to luton town centre cheap and cheerful room was on the small side and parking was limited but it was free ok for one night but would not like to stay here for more.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The Leaside Hotel had excellent service, great food and very friendly, helpful staff!
We stayed in the Coach House Suite, which had a jacuzzi in the middle of the room! Fantastic fun and very clean! The room had air conditioning and 2 TV's!!
We often drink at the Leaside due to the terrace feeling as though it is a little oasis in the centre of Luton and we felt it even more so once we stayed there!
We would recommend anyone staying there as it was excellent fun and the breakfast was really tasty and fresh!

Room Tip: The Coach House Suite is the only room we have stayed in but we would definately stay there again!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Stayed for just 1 night to catch an early morning flight. The Leaside is a lovely little hotel, a few minutes walk from the train station. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, very nice bar and really nice clean, modern rooms. I would highly recommend. I didn't try any of the food so I can't comment, but if it was like everything else at the hotel I'm sure it would have been great.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple