“I never miss this hotel when I'm coming home from London!”

Holiday Inn Express Luton Airport
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Luton
Tirgu Mures, Romania
“I never miss this hotel when I'm coming home from London!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I can't say more except that I never ever miss this hotel when I'm coming home from London! I love it!!! It's extraordinary!!! It has huge rooms with incredibly fluffy pillows and pretty big beds for a single room! They also have an extra extendable couch in the room. The bathroom is so nice and clean! I also never miss the fish and chips from the restaurant in the main room.
Another plus? Easy: free wi-fi!
Another one? Easy: you can't hear any noise from the airplanes!
Price for taxi from the hotel to the airport? 5-6 pounds!
To sum up: I'll be back for my 5th time in autumn! :D

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
LutonManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Luton Airport, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Good Afternoon

Thank you for you comments regarding your stay at the hotel, I am please to see that we have met with you expectations and you enjoy staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Luton Airport

We look forward to welcoming you back in the Autumn

Regards

Paul

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Luton
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The best thing is the nearness to the airport. It is 5-7 minnutes walking to the airport. The room was faire (-) , suitable only for one night(!) but the bedding was bad and not clean. Food in the restaurant was poor.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments we are the closest hotel to the airport, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food in the bar / restaurant area, I am please to inform you that we are launching a new menu in a week or so time, and I am sure you will see an improvement to our offering

we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Regards

Ashdod, Israel
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We had a night flight to Luton, so we decided to stay there and to move to London in the next day morning. The hotel located only 5 -10 minutes walking from airport terminal. Recomended. The breakfast is good enough to start a day.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We went to mallorca on a late flight with easyjet arrived 10mins earily baggage took ages got to hotel at 1:30am and went straight to bed. Woke up in mornig watching planes triple glazing windows so you cant here a sound. Later went down for breakfast cuz starving last meal at palma airport 9pm and got down there and all there was cereal and sausage and a spoon full of beans about 45 mins later the lady came with the trolly with the new food went down there at about 8.45 got back to room at about 10!! Good hotel but dont go down for breakfast too late

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Rooms are spacious and clean. Food on offer was varied but a little pricey. The real downside of the hotel are the steps leading down to the pavement leading to the terminal, not a good idea with suitcases! Whilst there is another way down to the pavement it is quite a distance to add on to your walk. I feel that the hotel needs to look at this and try to possibly put in a slow descending path with rails other than these steps.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
LutonManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Luton Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your response I am pleased to see that you had a comfortable enjoyable stay, following your comments with regards to the steps, I will ensure that these comments are passed onto the property department to further investigate and look at possible solutions

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

General Manger
Preston
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business and was pleasantly surprised how clean and fresh it was. Parked up easily and checked in with ease. Had a double room and it had everything I needed. No room service so ate in the bar which was fine despite being on my own. Good value meals and drinks and staff were helpful. Breakfast fine for my purposes as I needed to be in and out and on my way. Would recommend as good value accommodation.

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This was my first time in a Holiday Inn Express, and was very pleasantly suprised. A twin room was booked 4 months previosly for only £41. Being actually on the airport, the terminal being a 5 minute walk away, makes it very attractive for early morning departures.The food choice was a bit limited,and £9.99 for a 12 inch Pizza was a bit steep! Very clean and very efficient.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends