“Authentic Indian Food”
Review of Raj

Raj
Reserve with TopTable
Raj is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 347 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$8 - US$47
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place for some authentic Indian food, comes with a right blend of spices and flavours in a sumptuously served food. Highly recommend this place for anyone who would like to try Indian cuisine!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Poor tasting curry. Poor ingredients.
Service was good but did not make up for the lack of taste in the food. A lot better out there

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The food was alright but I've just experienced the most abusive delivery person I've ever had to deal with. First he called me to ask if I can meet him in the middle of the road somewhere but as it turns out he was actually far away. I asked him to come to the flat and ring the buzzer. He then drove further down the road, buzzed but refused to come in. I asked him to pushed the door and he finally came in shouting saying 'I don't deliver inside apartment buildings, you d*ckhead'. When contacting the restaurant about what had happened the person I spoke to didn't seem to care. He said he would ask the driver and call me back.. He later called saying the driver denies saying any of these things and it was my fault for not wanting to meet him on the street. He told me about 5 times that their policy is that they don't deliver inside apartment buildings but nobody actually informed me of that until the guy was screaming d*ckhead at me. When I told him no such info is on just-eat he said it's the web site's fault. Finally to make this even more absurd he started saying about how maybe I abused the driver and that they don't take abuse and they give what they get. So I guess I deserved being shouted at by the driver and ignored by the person on the phone for not going for a brisk walk to get my food. Absolutely bizarre. After both refused to apologise I told them I will have to make this part of the review as such behaviour is not normal. The guy said it's fine as he'll just comment on it and just deny everything. Funny lads.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Visited 25/10/17 mid week and I will say it is the best Indian in the area. Food was gorgeous, service attentative value amazing and a truely fantastic meal. Although this is a hidden resturant I would truely recommend to go out of your way and visit. Nothing I can say to fault this lovely little resturant.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

- really felt unwelcome and had funny looks off staff all time we was there
- had to pay our bill straight after ordering

(If you are looking for a decent curry I would try else where also very old fashioned in there)