Holiday Inn London - Luton Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsluton airportan early flightwet roomsmall gymwalk in showermin walkbooked this hotelone night stayreception staffwould stay againfamily roombudget hotelcomfy bedtaxipoundsrunwaystopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed at the Ramada Encore before an early flight to Spain. The hotel is ideally located as we took the train to Luton and the shuttle bus stops right outside the hotel and then in the morning it's about a fifteen minute walk to the airport. The hotel itself is big and modern, friendly reception staff, easy check in and nice clean rooms with a lovely big shower and comfy bed. We stayed in a family room and my sons temporary bed was slightly less comfy unfortunately. We ate in the hotel restaurant and again staff were very friendly and attentive, we had the carvery which was very nice. Check out was easy and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ManagerEncoreLuton, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Luton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Comments.

Its great to hear that we meet all your needs.
The Hotel is convenient to the Luton Parkway train station,which is only a 25 minutes journey from London and a short journey then by shuttle bus (10 Minutes )to the Hotel.
I hope you enjoyed our buffet breakfast before the short walk to the airport the next day.

I will pas your comments onto the team regarding the service and the chef your comments regarding the food.

I hope that we can welcome you back when next travelling from Luton.

Kind Regards ,

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I've used the Encore to host a number of business events throughout the year, with delegates staying over each time. I have used a number of other hotels in Luton before deciding to try this hotel and wish I had done so much sooner. To be frank, nobody else comes close to offering the quality I receive here.

The standard of customer service we have received since day one has been of the highest order, Nothing is ever too much trouble with the staff going out of their way to make sure the events run smoothly. The training / meeting rooms are well equipped while Wifi is complimentary The food prepared for the buffet lunches is varied, and great value.

If you are looking for somewhere to host business events or training I have no hesitation in recommending the Ramada Encore

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for tasking the time to post your comments.

Thank for your recommendation and your comments about our team.

I will pass your comments on to the team ensuring that they appreciate the difference that they have made to your meetings and ensuring they run smoothly.I will also explain you continue to use the Hotel for your business due to their friendly professional approach and can do attitude.

May i take this opportunity to thank you for your business and if we can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel is very convenient for the airport. Its clean, modern and quite comfortable. The food varies but is perfectly acceptable for the price. The hotel staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are quiet despite the hotel being so close to the runway. I would recommend it for a short business stay or overnight before you fly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank for your post.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Its great to see that you enjoyed your stay,and that you feel the food is value for money,at only £12.50 for a 2 course carvery with a soup or salad,choice of 2 roasts ,and further 4 main courses and a vegetarian dish to choose from and all freshly prepared daily by our chef,this is great value.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Picked this hotel after having a horrible experience at Luton Airport. The hotel is pretty close to the airport, but it's not really easy to get to. To be fair, it doesn't look like any of the airport hotels are easy to get to. It's about a 10-15 minute walk from the terminal but the sidewalk isn't always available so I ended up walking in the street. Once arriving at the hotel, check-in was very pleasant and helpful. I was checked-in very quickly and they made sure to I had a room in a quiet section. The room was large and clean and the bed was comfortable. Ate dinner at the restaurant in the lobby and chose the Carvery. I can't say I would advise that though because I didn't enjoy the food.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your post.

Its pleasing to see in general you enjoyed your stay.

I am surprised that you say you walked on the street as there is a path all the way from the airport.
I hope this did not cause you to much inconvenience.

We will look into your comments regarding the Carvery and please do not hesitate to contact me direct to discuss your comments.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed here for four nights for business reasons. Basic rooms no door on wardrobe . Food not really good, carvery option not much else so if you do not like roast very limited. One member of staff in restaurant was warm and friendly Delores the rest of them did not seem bothered at all and it felt like we were an inconvenience. I also had gone to bed early as had very busy important day coming up, and was woken up by reception chasing me about a bill that had already been dealt with. Not too. Good an experience.

Room Tip: Need to be at back of hotel as planes can be heard otherwise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments.

I am sorry that you were disturb by reception unnecessarily.

None of our wardrobes have doors as they are open wall hangers a space below for folded items.

My apologies,as it appears that you were not offered our Full Menu and only the Carvery.We have a large selection of main courses freshly prepared daily by our Chef and a choice of 2 roasts on the Carvery ,along with a choice of starters, grills,salads, pasta's ,pizza,traditional favorites,and sandwiches from our main menu .

I am disappointed that you found our food offering not to your liking.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.