“Delicious”

The Great British Sausage Co
Ranked #173 of 329 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I visited here 29 march 2014. Very lovely reaturant the value for money is veru good and the presentation is also very well done. Was rather busy on this day so waited about 25 minutes for out mains to arrive all im all lovvely place to visit

Reviewed 17 November 2013

What a brilliant yet simple idea. Get really well sourced and high quality meat, turn it into sausages and then go around to trade shows, get them in some shops and why not also cater to corporate and summer festival events. That’s this sausage company’s blueprint and it seems to be working for them.

I came across the company at the Good Food Show where they were selling sausages both cooked and uncooked. I was eyeing up what they called the ‘Full English’, which comprised of black pudding, pork and bacon. Unfortunately for me they weren’t cooking those so I bought a packet for home, which I ate the next day and can now say sits proudly in my top 5 best ever sausages. Equally good was the pork and jalapeño sausage I had at the food show. It was moist and delicious but disappointingly mild (if you’re putting jalapeño in it then I want to taste it).

These bangers aren’t exactly cheap though. 4 sausages set me back £5 and the pork and jalapeño I had at the show was £5 too. It’s utterly worth it though. Shows that if you can afford to spend a little more then you get back a little more.

If you’re so inclined you can hire the company who can cater for up to 5000. They also do hog roasts and some bespoke dishes, and provide a full bar. Not bad but I imagine not cheap either. Aside from that I’d suggest keeping your eyes peeled for them when you’re food shopping. You won’t regret it.

The Great British Sausage Co