“A nice restaurant with good food, but no alcohol.”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #43 of 323 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Grill, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family restaurant situated on the Wigmore Asda site, within close proximity of Luton Airport, making us ideal for a quick bite,casual lunch or a more relaxed dinner.We offer the best in Indian cuisine along with our famous grill & steaks.Come along and treat yourself to the Buffalo Grill tonite.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We thought we would try this restaurant as we had family over from Australia and wanted to try somewhere we hadn't visited before.
Nice friendly staff, tasty starters and even though I asked for something not on the menu,it was made just the way I liked it.
No better way to challange a chef in my opinion.
There is no alcohol served or allowed but that in no way diminished our enjoyment of this establishment.
Definitely worth a visit and and about average prices.

2  Thank PaulWright53

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This has a different feel to most Asian restaurants I have visited. Firstly, there is no-alchohol served. So this is not a place for the girls or boys "night-out" where you all have quite a few drinks. However, instead of those types of parties, there appears to be more of a family atmosphere. On the night we visited there were quite a number of Asian families. This says to me something about the quality of the food! The food was absolutely excellent; it was some of the best I have come across. Superb flavours. A very high standard indeed.

1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We have regular take aways and every week they never disappoint. Fresh ingredients and friendly service. The best we have ever had! We can highly recommend.

1  Thank PrincessPicklelilly
Reviewed 20 July 2014

heard lit about this place so I arranged group of friends to go, well the restaurant for luton area was above standard and the food was outstanding, def recommend anyone going to this place.

2  Thank tjareb
Reviewed 18 July 2014

A friend kept going about this place so we decided to go and check it out.
We live in Watford so it was a short drive but we love food so driving somewhere didnt matter :) Between a group of 6 we had 3 platters - steak, chicken, rice, chips and salad (and a load of other stuff)... All I can say is YUM YUM!

Looking to go again but with the Missus this time.

1  Thank Watford121