“😍”

Peri Peri Original
Ranked #139 of 326 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place too much,I'm always there. Food is absolutely amazing and for hygiene,it is okay,let's just say standard!

1  Thank Aysha A

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Love this place, food is spot on everytime I've been. Friendly staff and service is of a high standard. I dont live close but dont mind travelling from the other side of Luton to get a takout or sit in.

Keep it Up

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this restaurant here! The food is absolutely lovely especially the platter!!

Most of the time they are absolutely busy yet they make the most yummiest chicken in town

I would prefer this shop and then nandos!!

It's much cheaper and you get quality and the food is so much tasteful!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

This is the best place for peri peri chicken, fried chicken and burgers. Even their chips is awesome. Just try and see for yourself.

1  Thank L17TJF
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We first used this takeaway when another local Peri Peri shop (our favourite at the time) ran out of chicken for goodness sake. Starving hungry we went to the Peri Peri Original in Saxon Road and since that day we have never been anywhere else for our Peri Peri... it's the best.
It is usually mega busy but despite this you never have to wait long for your food and you can ring in advance and place your so it is ready for collection. The staff are really friendly and work very hard and seem to take real pride in their work.
Their half Peri Peri Chicken and Spicy Rice makes an excellent low fat choice for those following a low fat eating plan like Slimming World.
The only downside is that they do not deliver but to me that is the sign of a really good take-away as they are so busy anyway!

2  Thank GaryNash