“Great food and atmosphere ”
Review of Pades lounge

Pades lounge
Ranked #153 of 337 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: African
Description: Contemporary West African experience.
Description: Contemporary West African experience.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Drinks are a little overpriced, as is the menu... However I've been a few times now and never had a bad meal. My only negative feedback would be that there was too much gristle in the suya.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I am not a huge fan of African restaurants in the UK as they often leave something to be desired whether in the food, service, or atmosphere. However, I have found Pade's Lounge to be a firm exception to this.

The food is delicious and well-presented - the portions are generous. I highly recommend the efo riro, it's the best I've tasted anywhere, and the quality has been consistently high each time I've ordered it. The service is impeccable: staff are friendly and are happy to take specific requests on how you'd like your meal. I am always made to feel welcome whenever I visit. The ambience is wonderful and the restaurant itself is located conveniently in the centre of town. I couldn't ask for more in a restaurant.

If you're looking for authentic African food, give this place a try. You will not be disappointed.

4  Thank Yolu84