“Amazing food great staff”

Masterchef Indian Takeway Luton
Ranked #23 of 357 Restaurants in Luton
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was visiting my son in Luton and this takeaway was recommended. Had the set meals for 2 -and one for 1. All sorts of dishes all very tasty. This fed four adults and two kids for two days. The staff were very friendly and service was quick. Would recommend to anyone

1  Thank parkertony

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Master chef all ways cooked fresh visit and try your favourite dishes you won’t be disappointed keep it up Masterchef

2  Thank Suruk M
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is by far the best take away in Luton.
We like the Mushroom rice and the more spicy dishes, it is always hot and on time, with a friendly driver.Oh yes the Onion Bhaji's are great!

1  Thank nicola_davies903
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went to Masterchef after reading about it since I recently moved into the area. I introduced myself and was given a coffee mug! The food was excellent and came with free poppadoms, salad and sauce. Jalfrezi was perfect, as was the korma for the kids. I will certainly be going back again and again!

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I moved to Luton 12 years ago and a once/twice a month takeaway from Master Chef has been part of my life since then! The food is excellent, staff are great and you often get little extras!

2  Thank LutonRunner