“Does what says it says on the tin”

Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed here prior to flying out from the airport for which the hotel is ideally placed. The room was clean quiet and airy and everything in it worked as we expect from Premier . The only criticism I would make is of the automated check in which leads to a lack of staff in the reception area to ask questions of.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Patncolin,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Luton Airport Premier Inn and for taking the time to write a review – we really appreciate it.

I am very pleased to see that you found our rooms clean, airy and comfy, location convenient and that we met your expectations.

I look forward to be welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

staff should be more helpful if customer have a problem , i had water leaking in bathroom rite above the washing basin and it was driping on my head while i was washing my face staff didnt wanted to resolve the problem or there wsnt any word of sorry

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion. Please be assured at Luton Airport Premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and I would like the opportunity to investigate further.

May I ask you to contact me directly on 01582 417654 so we can discuss the matter further please.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My wife booked and I had low expectations at only £29 for the night.

However, reception input the check in for us without us asking. the room was comfortable, clean and quiet. What's not to like? We didn't try the breakfast preferring to get on our way and eat at a service station.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Exeman,

Thank you very much for wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

I'm delighted to see that we exceeded you expectations and you were impressed with our clean, comfortable rooms and excellent value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Booked a stay for 2 people, would expect for enough towels for both of us. No clearly that's silly. Asked receptionist for more towels she said she would arrange it, never happened!!

Good night guaranteed? Could hear guy in the next room snoring his head off!!!! Not impressed.... Not going back!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

At Luton Airport Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this.

May I ask you to contact me directly on 01582 417654 so I can investigate it and we can discuss the matter further please.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed for a flight from Luton that was due to leave at around 7am the next day. Location is excellent, just off the main roads and VERY easy to find. Parking was free and loads of spaces. There is a beefeater restaurant on the same site so was great to eat and have a drink there in the evening.

Checking in was great - we used the computers there as someone was already being checked-in by the reception staff.

The room was very nice. Had a 42" Flat Screen tv on the wall oppositte the bed - perfect reception and had full free view. Always a nice touch.

Shower was excellent. The room has air conditioning that you can control although the light from this I found stupidly bright - I think that's probably just me being picky and awkward though!. The beds weren't that comfortable and the pillows were flatter than a pancake.

We found that we only had one coffee sachet. As a result when we went to the beefeater to eat I asked the reception lady for some more. Her reaction made me wonder if I'd actually said "Excuse me sweetie, may I have one of your kidneys as mine have rotted away".

When we left the next morning we gave the key back to the male reception worker at around 5am. He couldn't really care less about us, barely made contact and used all his energy to say "Thanks".

The lifts were broken with a notice saying "Sorry for the inconvience" - maybe they should use spell check next time.

In short - Excellent location, great price, very nice rooms, nice restaurant on site but TERRIBLE TERRIBLE STAFF.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at our Luton (Airport) Premier Inn.

Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of customer service extended to you on this occasion. At Luton Airport Premier Inn we always strive to provide our customers with a high standard of service and I am very sorry to learn that we failed to do so in this instance.

May I kindly ask you to contact me directly on 01582 417654 to discuss the matter further please.

Luton Airport Premier Inn

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed here for one night before an early morning flight to Spain.
The hotel is not on the airport but a short drive away. I did not see any evidence of an airport shuttle so, if you do not have a car, you will need to get a cab to or from the airport terminal.
The check in was welcoming and friendly.
The room was quiet, very clean and a reasonable size with a comfortable bed with coffee and tea making facilities.
We had a good dinner at the onsite Beef Eater restaurant but did not have the breakfast there due to very early check in time for our flight.
The hotel has a large car park but we did notice that that it looked full up by mid evening. however, this may have been due to non residents using the restaurant.
For an airport hotel we thought that the hotel was excellent value for money.
My only grumble is that Premier Inn still have a policy of charging extra for WiFi access. They offer up to 30 minutes free but this is a bit of a joke these days.

Room Tip: Late arrivals may have trouble finding parking space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Gostling,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Luton Airport.

I'm delighted to see that you were impressed with our hotel from welcoming check in, clean and comfy rooms to excellent value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Helpful hotel staff, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, easy parking, warm welcome, easy check in. The room temperature was not satisfactory and the time of up-warming took too long. All in all I suggest it from April to September.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Zoltan K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

I am very pleased to see that you found our rooms clean and comfy and my team helpful and welcoming. We had the thermostats checked and I can assure you that you will find our bedrooms set at pleasant temperature now.

I hope to see you soon.