“What you'd expect really. ”

Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

This is a really great place to stay if you need to catch an early flight. I brought along noise cancellation ear plugs but didn't really need them. The room was a little cold so I would definitely recommend taking along a cardigan. Overall: would highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gaucherie92
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Gaucherie92,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Luton Airport Premier Inn.

I'm delighted to read that your experience was a good one and that you would highly recommend us.

Thank you also for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Checked in at 1.15am after attending a wedding only to find they had no record of my booking on their system. I gave them the booking number and a copy of my email but because it hadn't been entered onto their system, we had a painful 30 minutes of searching! Finally turns out that my name had been entered incorrectly into their computer. Absolutely hopeless. I then paid and the receptionsit accidentally pressed "cancel" so had to pay again. It was 2am before we got to our room and when we did it was freezing and remained so until we checked out the following day. Shame because the bed was very comfy and it was clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Stayed here for three weeks for business purposes and have to admit that after the three week period it felt like family. Hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful (contrary to what other people say), always willing to help and offer directions/advice etc.
Have to admit that the hotel amenities are not the best but got a very spacious room with double bed (although I booked a single room), internet was decent (£10 a week), and its within walking distance from the Luton Airport Parkway station (6-7 minutes) and city centre (12-15 min.).

The only disadvantage for me is that there was only one restaurant nearby (beefeater) where the service was not as good for me, and you cant eat at the same place 3 weeks in a row, other than everything else was excellent.

P.S. Got a room at the ground floor, close to the reception and it was very quiet and sleep quality was actually very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Dear Skoumprex,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about Premier Inn Luton Airport on Tripadvisor.

My team will be extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, liked our clean rooms with comfy beds and found our location very convenient.

Thank you for choosing our Premier Inn and we hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

For early flights, an overnight stay is well worth it. We booked two rooms at a bargain price (during one of their promotions), allowing us a relaxed drive from Bristol, rather than the usual night-time drive with all the worry of delay.

The hotel is well located just off the route from the M1 to the airport. There is ample parking. Travel time from the hotel to the airport's long term parking is about 10 minutes.

The automated check-in is a bit of a trial, especially as it treated our reservation as two separate bookings, and tried to charge us for an extra breakfast. A member of staff assists with the process, but since they flit from machine to machine, it's sometimes more confusing than helpful.

The rooms are typical of the chain, of average size and condition. No complaints.

Breakfast is served in a separate building across the car park, which could be a pain in bad weather. Standard Premier Inn breakfast as advertised. Ordered items promptly served. Some problems with their coffee machine, but soon resolved.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear WIKRoberts,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms clean and comfortable, location convenient and the whole experience excellent value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was my 6th different Hotel from Premier Inn Chain Hotels I visited with the same characters.
1. Good Night Sleep.
2. Value for money.
3. Although were 2 adults and 2 chidren 14/15 year old room was comfort for all of us.
4. Clean bathroom with all the bath neccessaries.
5. Tea/Coffee for all every day.
6. Huge TV 32 inch.
7. Warm room.
8. Large parking area - For free.
9. The most speediest check in I had make (2 mnutes with machine)
10.Good Restaurant with a delicious English Breakfast.

" Thanks Premier Inn ........ with the guarantee you give me, there is something that I don't have to worry about as I know that evertyhing will goes fine with you.

Room Tip: As everyone knows that Hotel is close to the airport .....also close to Luton centre.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear AldoNaxxarmalta,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about Premier Inn Luton Airport and Premier Inn generally on Tripadvisor.

I'm delighted to see that you were impressed with our hotel from check in, free car park, clean and comfy rooms to excellent value for money.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Yours truly,

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed here prior to flying out from the airport for which the hotel is ideally placed. The room was clean quiet and airy and everything in it worked as we expect from Premier . The only criticism I would make is of the automated check in which leads to a lack of staff in the reception area to ask questions of.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Patncolin,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Luton Airport Premier Inn and for taking the time to write a review – we really appreciate it.

I am very pleased to see that you found our rooms clean, airy and comfy, location convenient and that we met your expectations.

I look forward to be welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

staff should be more helpful if customer have a problem , i had water leaking in bathroom rite above the washing basin and it was driping on my head while i was washing my face staff didnt wanted to resolve the problem or there wsnt any word of sorry

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion. Please be assured at Luton Airport Premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and I would like the opportunity to investigate further.

May I ask you to contact me directly on 01582 417654 so we can discuss the matter further please.

Kind Regards,