“5 star business trip”

Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were attending a conference in Luton and stayed at the Premier Inn, Luton Airport on Monday night. All five rooms were lovely - clean and spacious. My bed was comfortable and I had a great sleep. The towels, bathroom and shower were lovely and clean. We had a great evening meal and lovely breakfast. All the staff were very polite and helpful. They couldn't do enough for us. We all look forward to staying with Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I were taking our granddaughter for 4 days physiotherapy treatment for quadriplegic cerebral palsy at Flitwick and stayed 5 nights at this Hotel. From the moment we arrived all of the staff ensured that all of our needs were met and provided special meals for our granddaughter when requested. Nothing was a problem and everyone from the Managers down were extremely helpful at all times. We will stay with you on our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The service I received from Donna on chk-in was out of this world. She was very polite, friendly and professional. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world and have never experienced such great customer service. Well done to you Donna!!! The hotel is clean, roomy and very nice. What more does anyone want from a hotel. The breakfast next door at the beefeater was great. Thank you!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Clean comfortable and convenient. Very handy check in, less than 1 minute. Had early morning flight and taxi was booked and was waiting for us. Family of 4, we had 2 proper single beds and a double. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I have been served with what can losely be described as food at the Beefeater next to the Premier Inn at Luton Airport. The chips were cold, gammon an unhealthily off brown colour, peas frozen and the egg yolk uncooked despite requesting for this to be hard.The clientele can only be described as JCP clients - foul mouthed, smoking, beer swilling with screaming out of control children. The hotel is of the same good standard but if you value your stomach and sanity - please take a taxi or drive to a restaurant and do not eat at the Beefeater. Thankfully I did not book breakfast.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One night cost me nearly £90. The checkin process took a long time as I had to wait for staff to deal with an unhappy customer in front of me, there was smoke in the entire corridoor and staff didn't even knock on the door where it was coming from. To be fair they did move our room but I think that they should have confronted the smoker for general health of other guests. We have a young daughter so this was not ideal. There was no fridge in the entire building, which would be useful for children's milk. The taxi to airport was £2 more expensive than advertised, if you are lucky enough to find a parking space at hotel. Money back guarantee was not offered, although I was clearly unhappy I didn't ask for it. Even after my review to the hotel they still did not offer money back. I'm sure from their records they can see I have stayed at least 20 nights in the last year with them without any fuss. I wouldn't say that the room was particularly clean compared to other premier inns. I have stayed in many and this one was the worst value for money. The bed was quite comfortable, although sleep often disturbed by people getting up early to catch flights.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I've just returned after a short family break and have to say that I honestly was most pleasantly surprised by the level of customer care provided by what I had previously only thought of as just another mid range hotel chain. My family and I had arranged a trip to London and we opted to base ourselves in luton to avoid the crazy prices of the capital itself. We only had very basic knowledge of Luton and the transport links.
Upon our arrival we were met by Donna and Jade who welcomed us warmly. After we settled into our room we spoke to Donna who was able to give us excellent travel directions. Every time we passed through reception we were greeted warmly and asked about our day, something which made our two daughters feel really special.
Our family room was very clean and well appointed. The beds and linen were clean and comfortable, the room writer, certainly not disturbed by any other guests.
My only downside was that the adjacent Beefeater restaurant was not as good with their customer service, but that certainly would not stop me going to this hotel again or for that matter recommending it.

Room Tip: Just ask, the staff are a credit to their company.