“Superb Italian experience on the outskirts of Huddersfield very close to M62 j24”
Review of Da Sandro

Da Sandro
Ranked #13 of 573 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Da Sandro Pizzeria and Restaurant in Huddersfield opened in 1981 and quickly became a favourite for families, couples and corporate clients, for lunches and evening meals. Open 7 days a week and conveniently located in the heart of the Pennines, West Yorkshire only minutes away from junction 24 of the M62. With ample private parking, it is the ideal venue for meeting friends, family and business colleagues alike. Renowned for its exceptional, creative and authentic Italian food, prepared and cooked by our passionate team, using only the highest quality ingredients. Buon Appetito! NEW: You can now book your table online for up to 10 people.
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent Italian food with friendly and welcoming Italian owners in a very cosy Italian taverna. Unfortunately they do not take reservations and as it very popular with locals we were asked if we could wait for 1.5 h. We did get a table after waiting at the bar for 1h. The Sat night we went, there were many large parties (who are allowed pre-booking). Apart from this I have nothing to complain about.

How I wish I can find out what size group is entitled to an advance reservation. Fortunately I had gone out with friends who were happy to wait.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank hcama2002

• Polish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went on a Saturday night for a friends birthday and it was great, i had a pizza and it was very nice, as was numerous bottles of wine between us! It was also very busy and its a popular local restaurant, alot of people i know will recommend it, as do I

Visited March 2014
“Good Italian food!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Good Italian waiters. Polite helpful and the food was very good from start to finish. A little on the pricy side. The chips were priced quite a lot to the amount you got.

Hoghton, null, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous meal-Thankyou”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited this restaurant along with 5 other ladies, we had a fab time! food was stunning and lots of it too :) The staff are so friendly and welcoming and nothing was too difficult for them- even having 6 loud ladies sat around the table! If you want some gorgeous "proper" Italian food then I highly recommend visiting here.

• Visited March 2014
Durham
“Good Time Out”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Not being from the area but having a liking for Italian food, my wife and I decided to try here. We were seated straight away, drinks orders were taken quickly (although the waiter did have difficulty in understanding me when I asked for a lot of ice in my drink but we got there eventually). Orders were taken and food served within an acceptable time. Portion size was not to be unhappy about either with main course or desert and we left happy and knowing we'd had a good meal. Only issue was it started to become quite noisy when the restaurant filled up but apart from that, was an enjoyable outing.

• Visited April 2014