“Best Indian restaurant I have ever been to!”
Review of Laxmi

Laxmi
Ranked #89 of 533 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have been eating at The Laxmi, Huddersfield for close to 8 years and I can honestly say l cannot fault it in anyway. The food is amazing, the portion sizes are perfect and the service is always attentive. The restaurant is modern, relaxing and comfortable and the perfect place for a meal out as a family or a couple or with friends. I would personally recommend the chicken korma and the garlic naan bread which is like no other l have had anywhere else. If l ever go to any other Indian restaurant l always find myself comparing it to The Laxmi and l have never found one that even comes close. Looking forward to my next visit!!

2  Thank Sarah V

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Laxmi is one of the best Indian restaurants around Huddersfield with great; fresh, tasteful food, friendly welcoming staff and very well priced. Either eating in or as a take-away we've never been disappointed with the service here, great menu with plenty to choose from! A must if you like your curries!

1  Thank MikeAndGina2011
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Indian food is fast becoming my favourite due to places like LAXMI. I have now been twice and on both occasions the food has been tasty.
The service is friendly and quick. I really have nothing bad to say about this place. Highly recommended and I will certainly be going back!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

You know how it is, you have a great meal at a restaurant, rave on about it to your mates, and then next time you visit it is nowhere near as good as you remember it! Not so the Laxmi, I've been several times and never been disappointed, always very good food, service, surroundings. The early bird gives a useful saving, my three friends and I chose from the two available early bird menus and were all pleased and full, recommended!

1  Thank JGM1950
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Had an excellent family meal Friday night. The building is clean and well presented. The staff are friendly and attentive. The food was excellent. Portion size was just right. If I had one slight criticism, in today's economic situation I would have liked to seen the early bird menu cost less.