“Another faultless stay”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Walton, United Kingdom
“Another faultless stay”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I have stayed at The Cambridge on many occasions and i am never disappointed. The service is always top drawer,the staff are always friendly,the rooms are always clean and comfortable and all the public areas are also to a top standard. The bar is well stocked and the restaurant serves good food, They always go the extra mile to be helpful,no matter what time of day you arrive. The hotel is ideally situated for everything you need in town. I will definately continue to use The Cambridge when i am in Huddersfield.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank WaltonPhil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Friendly staff ; with prompt and professional service.Breakfast option is worth the small extra fee. Would stay again; close to the Rail ; Sports Stadium and Town center. Taxis available on request from reception.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank kellyer2-77
Almeria, Spain
Reviewed 27 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at the "Cambridge Hotel" for one night on the 26th Feb. We were very impressed with everything from the moment we checked in. The staff were ALL friendly and helpful, the room had everything we needed, the bed was comfy and breakfast was delicious. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank miguel r
Morpeth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed at the Cambridge Hotel for one night - we too were very impressed with the friendly and helpful staff, the cleanliness and modern style of the room and bathroom and the extremely convenient central location. The car park too was very useful and convenient. Breakfast was fine,the service quick, efficient and friendly. I would not hesitate about staying at the Cambridge again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Norton850
Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few days ago for 1 night and I can honestly say I was very impressed with the friendly staff, the cleanliness and style of the room and comfort factor. I cannot believe that this hotel is only classed as a 3 star.....I stayed at the Hilton Hotel at the NEC in birmingham last month for 3 nights and I can say that this hotel is definitely on par with it. If I am ever in the Huddersfield area again I will definitely be staying at the Cambridge Hotel every time. I will also add that the price was amazing as well, I think this was the cherry on the cake. A big thumbs up from me, thank you very much for a great stay to all the staff at the Cambridge Hotel.

Room Tip: It wont matter which room you choose, I had a double and if they are all as nice as the one I was in...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Alan E
Sligo, Ireland
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Great family run hotel 10 min. walk from town cntr. and 5 min. walk from train station. Lovely room with a King size bed .I stayed on a room only basis so didn't eat there . Plenty of free parking. I'll stay in The Cambridge Hotel the next time I'm back in Huddersfield

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor that had dormer windows so I didnt have a proper view out the window, so i...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Peada
goole
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Stayed at a couple of hotels in Huddersfield and I can honestly say this is the best hotel I've stayed In. The rooms are spotless and very modern. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed the breakfast. Will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends