“40th Birthday celebration. could not of chose a better place!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Manchester, United Kingdom
“40th Birthday celebration. could not of chose a better place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

I celebrated my 40th with 15 friends and could not of chose a better place. If you are reading this because you are un sure then dont be. Its well worth it. We got a very good deal and had fab Friday deal on Saturday. We arrived on saturday at 10am and was given tea/coffee and biscuits. We could not check in till 2 but our case were taken away and put in the rooms for us. Staff are so friendly and was treated like queens ALL DAY!! Our treatments were a massage a scalp massage and facial. The deal was check out at 10am on sunday however i was emailed at an earlier date asking if we wanted out facial on sunday and could leave at 2. So we had an extra half a day and was able to use all facilities. The treatments were amazing. We all walked round all day with very big smiles. Light lunch was not light it was a buffet lunch which you could have a much as you like and lots of variety and could not fault it.We was lucky to have hot weather so we sat out sunbathing in our swimsuit. The heat experiance is just what you need and has everything to suit all needs. Try the mud treatment its such a giggle yet relaxing. (this was an extra 31 pound and well worth it) We all had our evening meal in a marque which was set just for us!! very big bonus. Even had an i pod dock. The food in the evening meal could be a little better because the lunch was perfect and had to pay extra supplement for chicken or salmon which was my only concern.
We stayed in the bigger apartment which was great as we all went back to that room for drinks. A good tip is if you want a cooked breakfast take it with you. there is an oven and all you need is there. All so if there is alot staying in the apartment then take a mirror as if you all trying to get ready its easily to do your hair. I do feel that Titanic could do better to add more beds because the girls sleeping on the sofa beds are not big enough to sleep 2 people in them.
I will be going back there and planning the next trip very soon. It was a fantasic experiance for all and thankyou very much for making our stay a weekend we will never forget. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. lovely lovely lovely
Take suncream if its warm!!

Room Tip: Go in the bigger apartments on the top floors.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Wigan, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2011

We went to Titanic Spa on a hen party, there were 12 of us aged from 30-55 and we all had a lovely stay.

The spa facilities are very good and the pool area is lovely. We stayed on a 'Fabulous Friday' deal and so had included in our price an overnight stay, food and 3 x 30 minute treatments - a back/neck massage, a facial and a mud treatment. Having been on a few spa days I wasn't really expecting our 'taster' treatments to be much like the real thing based on the price we had paid, but I was suprised and delighted to find they wre indeed lovely treatments just too short!!

The food was lovely, especially the lunch buffet which was brilliant. The staff were very helpful too allowing us to pre book our evening meal and booking us a minibus into Huddersfield for the night. The food was still late coming, but then we were late getting to the restaurant so no real complaints there.

The rooms are lovely, a real home from home with a proper sofa, flat screen tv and dvd player and I hope to return very soon ... but would love to just relax in the room after a lovely spa day instead of getting ready for a night out! The next morning we had a swim in the pool which washed away ant bobwebs from the night before :-)

I would definitely recommend a friend.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

Titanic spa is great for relaxation. I went for 1 night with my daughter and we stayed in an apartment' The apartment is very spacious and comfortable. All the staff were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
I have stayed in other spas (Springs and Ragdale Hall) and I have to say the food at the Titanic was not as good.
I would stay there again however one night is enough as apart from their Heat Experience and treatments there is not a lot else to do.
We booked our stay through lastminute.com at a very good price, so it was very good value.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
North Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2011

Myself and two friends visited on a Fabulous Friday package. Reception was very busy when we arrived but the organisation was good and we were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Our apartment surpassed all expectations, it was fabulous! The treatments were excellent and efficiently run on time and we made good use of the relaxation room! The buffet lunch was tasty, perhaps the service could have been a bit faster but the restaurant staff were very pleasant. The only thing we weren't keen on was the temperature of the pool/jacuzzi but I realise that "proper swimmers" probably prefer it cool!
The evening meal was of a good standard and the continental breakfast the following morning was good too. All in all we had an excellent stay and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Trishandlewis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

me and 7 friends went for a 1 night stay here and it was amazing, i was a bit sceptical with the stay including food i thought it would not be very good quality, the lunch was lovely and the evening meal even better. The spa facilities were very good, clean and plenty to do the whole stay was really enjoyable and all staff were polite and friendly. I only had the 10 minute fish pedicure which was good all my friends had massages etc which they all enjoyed. The appartment we were given was beautiful, well equipped and clean, real luxury, also had lovely views. Will definately go back next opportunity i get.!

• Stayed March 2011
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

I wasnt sure how good the spa would be looking at other reviews, however when we got there it was fantastic. We got a really good deal 2 for 1 on an over night spa package. It included lunch, evening meal, breakfast hamper, heat experience and over night stay.

The chef couldnt do enough for us, i have food intolerances ( quite a number of them) & they catered for everything for me. They dished a seperate plate up for me and even gave me 2nds with no problem. For evening meal they had already prepared a list of alernatives off the menu i could have and also how to adapt the dishes to suit me. I was spoilt for choice!! couldnt thank them enough. To top it off they even brought out gluten free cereal and soya milk for me to take up to our room for breakfast.

The heat experience is great, i did think there might be more rooms to use (ie more saunas/rooms) but it was quite sufficient. The relaxation room is fantastic, we spent a few hours in there :).

The apt was lovely, very stylish , although no windows except the balcony door, so difficult to keep open all night. Found it a bit stuffy and warm even though the heating was off and its march. The one bad thing was we had to check out for 10am which is a little too early for my liking. However to extend this time, it was ridiculously priced, something like £20 per hour extra.

Loved the fact we could walk around, including in the bistro with dressing gowns on.

Definatly a great spa, would definatly go again.

Hope this helps

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank am87_11
Doncaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2011

After reading some reviews on here I was a little concerned about what to expect at the Titanic. However, I was pleasantly suprised and very glad I went! We had a twilight spa so spent 3 hours then & it went really quickly. I liked the fact that you were given a cosy warm robe to use and slippers at no additional charge. It wasn't busy like some spas and there was plenty to do. I agree the pool was cold, & it was a bit strange having to walk through the bistro to get to the pool. There is a lovely chill out room with a big circular sunken bed you can have a snooze in. All in all considering the price compared to somewhere like Ragdale I think this was great. Yes there is less to do than at Ragdale but its a fraction of the cost & great for a short relaxing break. Also, some people have been negative about the staff - I found them professional, helpful and most friendly.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank goodisongirl1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
#1 of 1 in Oulton
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,441 reviews

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!