“Second lovely pamper visit with my sister”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Returned from second visit to Titanic Spa with my sister for our birthday treat, I so love this place. We booked a package which included a 55 minute treatment and overnight stay. The experience starts as soon as you walk through the door, a friendly welcome, refreshments and guided tour of facilities. We couldnt wait to get started in the Hot and cold room, tried everything even the plunge pool. We had a mud chamber which was really fun, leaving us silky smooth all over which was nice as we werent having a body treatment this time. I had geleration nails done, bright pink and shiny, then couldnt resist getting matching toe nails done too by the same beautician. I purchased the nail polish so I can do again myself. Got my eyebrows waxed too. My sister had a facial done and she came out looking radiant, also had her hand and toe nails done. Buffet lunch was really good, lots of choice with rice, jacket potato, salads, chilli con carne. Berry cordials are very refreshing with unusual flavours, try it! Stretched out abit in the pool and jacuzzi making good use of all the facilities on offer. When we got our key to our apartment we were straight in there, WOW, it was a mezane style, spacious bright and all ours, I couldv'e quite happily lived there. Dinner was very nicely presented, I had the chicken tikka and I do remember a lemon torte erm being consumed, it was a must. The waiters were very helpful and polite chappies. We had a very peaceful and comfortable night and refreshing wake up with the Elemis toiletries in the bathroom and the breakfast hamper which is provided. The beauty shop had some excellent deals on mini kits by Decleor for men and woman hmm.. theres an idea for Pressies, guess I will just have to go back soon. Loved it! Recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Titanic Spa Apartments

Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

My sister surprised me for my 30th birthday. Such a lovely place - beautiful treatments - the heat experience is fantastic, and the beanbag pit is really relaxing! The food is great and the accommodation is top notch. The staff are great - very friendly and always smiling. Only one area for improvement if I'm being picky - could do with more clocks around so people don't worry about missing their treatment! A triumph - well done!!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Staff ruined the experience the minute we walked through the door, leaving a bad taste of the remainder of the experience! Lost out on an hour of the 3 hour experience, however, it ended up being a pleasant girly evening. V relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank thebestexotic
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Just arrived home from another wonderful stay at the Titanic Eco Spa and have had a fabulous time. Titanic is always offering fantastic deals on overnight stays and treatments -> this time we booked the over night stay package (included an Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial for me) overnight accommodation in a spacious Spa Apartment, continental breakfast, one course lunch on arrival day, two course evening meal in the Bistro, full use of the TechnoGym™, 15m salt regulated swimming pool, hydrozone, poolside steam, sauna rooms and the Heat Treatment experience for £125 pp. Previously we have stayed on the £99 pp and '2 for 1' deals and always enjoy the spa time, the difference in price usually affects the length of the treatments included in the package.

The food is amazing especially considering the tiny kitchen the chef works out of and there's always a varied choice to suit everyone. Additional drinks and light snacks can also be purchased throughout your stay, and fresh fruit is freely available everywhere! Last time we were lucky to have been booked into the large 6/7 bed apartment - this time is was a double, both are clean and well laid out, with every little detail thought out (such as a pint of milk in the fridge). The spa staff are welcoming and friendly - nothing is too much trouble and everything is done to make your stay a pleasant experience. All of the apartments have freeview and a dvd player, so remember to take a couple of dvds to watch in the evening and the fridge has plenty of space for a bottle or two of wine!

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely and include tea, coffee, milk and continental breakfast ingredients - as well a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank kingfour
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Stayed in the larger 6/7 bed appartment and recently a double. Both lovely however larger appartment has better views! A brilliant place to go with friends or partner. Look out on own website for deals ie 2 for 1 on over night stay. Excellent value!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Whilst been a single carer who does nothing but look after others, decided it was time for a treat l booked myself into the Titanic Spa for an overnight stay with 'heat and ice experience'. Good job l had a car as it wasn't easy to find, and l felt a little nervous going alone, but once l arrived the Staff soon made me feel at ease, showing me where everything was and providing me with robe and slippers.
The heat and ice experience was lovely, refreshing and relaxing with gentle music playing throughout, the pool was warm and inviting with the jacuzzi just to the side of pool,
l also treated myself to a relaxing massage and the mud bath experience both of which were fantastic and relaxing.
The food was delicious and the staff were very attentive, although be prepared to wait a while when restaurant is busy in evening.
When l saw my room that's when l thought 'my goodness l am in heaven!!!' Spacious and clean with little extras, like juice, fruit biscuits and chocolates, so modern and clean it was lovely!!! In the morning l had time for a swim, sauna and steam before heading back to reality!
It was a lovely experience, one l would most definitely do again and again!
Next time l hope to take my fella! :-)

Room Tip: l believe from listening to other guests that all rooms are equally lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I recently visited the big ship in Huddersfield, July 2012. The building is HUGE and looms over the scenery, but not in a bad way. The reception staff are lovely and friendly and are their for even the most minor of questions, they even stock toothbrushes for forgetful people (like myself!). We had a complimentary arrival drink and then our receptionist (Emma) gave us a tour of the facilities. They have a 'heat and ice' experience where there are saunas and steam rooms, a swimming pool which they told me was salt regulated so as to cut back on chlorine use. Lunch is a lovely buffet, help your self style and the drinks weren't expensive either. I had a full body massage with a lovely therapist who worked her magic on my tired muscles. All in all a wonderful day and I just can't wait to go back! Perfect for couples, friends and even a relaxing trip on your own!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax
Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!