“Fantastic experience”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My friend booked us a special deal here, Thursday 11th July 2013 overnight stay use of pool spa facilities lunch and 2 course evening meal and breakfast in your room, the deal was 2 for 1 £119.00. It is amazing place the apartments are out of this world, we had a view overlooking the hills of Huddersfield, we had great weather which also helps. The food was brilliant the evening meal was very tasty and presented well, could not fault anything about the staff the layout the spa and rooms, apart from there being no air conditioning and no chairs on the balcony it was pretty much perfect, would suggest that they put a fan in the rooms as the few days we get amazing weather it is needed. it was very hot at night as you sleep on a mezzanine floor. We had a massage which was expensive but very good and as we had got such a great deal could not begrudge paying the £70. Can't wait to go again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 219 overlooking the hills brilliant, you can also see the narrow canal and the locks, a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
BNHud, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Spa Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay with us this week. It is fantastic to hear your great comments; I will ensure these are passed on to our team. We hope to see you again very soon!

There are newer reviews for Titanic Spa Apartments

Reviewed 12 July 2013

the appartments were spotless veiw from the balcony was amazing everything you could need in the kitchen beds comfortable just what any one could need after a nice relaxing spa day could not fault our stay. we will definatly be going back in a couple of months now and i am reccomending it to friends and family

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi there, thank you for your fantastic comments! It is great to see you have enjoyed your stay with us, we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went here with a friend just to have a nice relaxing day,the spa is situated at the bottom of a small lane.
my friend booked us for the action package £129 which included a deep full body massage,a facial and full use of the spa.
The cold and hot treatment spa area was fantastic,with 2 saunas and 3 different steam rooms, even tho there were plenty of people it never felt over crowded
the massage was a delight and im sure i fell asleep during the facial.
The swimming pool was a nice size and gym was quite small but did have a good workout machines.
I would go back again even might drag my hubby.

1  Thank Destinyg18

Thank you for your lovely review of your visit to our Spa. Your feedback is valuable to us and it is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your experience and the treatments, we hope to see you again soon for a fabulous visit - maybe overnight next time?

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I spent last evening with a friend at your Decleor Sunset Evening and I
thought I should just write and thank you for such a wonderful experience
from the champagne on arrival to the hot chocolate just before we departed.
I don't have a bad word to say. My facial with Rebecca was outstanding and
she put me at ease immediately with her friendly smile and pleasant manner
will definately be returning. Nothing was too much for any of the staff and I
highly recommend Titanic Spa and especially their Sunset Evenings exceptional
value.
Lorraine

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of out June Sunset Evening. The Sunset evenings aim to provide a taste of the Titanic Spa experience and I am pleased to see you have enjoyed this. It is fantastic to see you enjoyed your treatment included in the Sunset Evening. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I bought this for my mum and mother in law for mothers day and my husband treated me. We stayed overnight on a Sunday which included accommodation, lunch, evening meal and one treatment. Unlike other similar nights I have stayed in this was a full treatment and not just a mini-treatment. All in all excellent value for money.

The facilties in the spa were amazing and one of the best I have been to. Pool, gym, heat & ice experience which unfortunately I could not partake in as I am pregnant. However I could have spent all day in the relaxation lounge - it was bliss! The treatments were excellent also - the only gripe I had was we had booked and paid upfront for additional treatments - I had booked a pregnancy massage but unfortunately this was cancelled a few days before our trip as they had overbooked. I found that rather disappointing.

There were three of us staying in a one bedroom apartment - they really are a home from home. Ours was a duplex. The only problem was there were no curtains in the living room where the camp bed was set up for the third person - my mum found it very difficult to sleep as it was so bright so next time will definitely either stay 2 to a room or request one with curtains if possible!!

Breakfast is continental style served in your apartment but you could take breakfast items with you and cook in the apartment. Evenings are a quiet affair which I enjoyed (particularly being pregnant) but next time I will ensure we take a few bottles of wine with us for in the apartment.

Lunch on the day of the treatments was hot buffet style and very nice and the food for the evening meal was delicious also.

I would recommend signing up to their newsletter as they often to very good offers and late deals.

All in all a fantastic trip with a few niggles but I would definitely return.

Room Tip: If are making use of spare bed in the living area I would check if they have curtains or take an eye...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of your Mother's day stay with us at Titanic Spa. It is fantastic to see you enjoyed your stay and the facilities we have to offer here at Titanic. Your feedback is important to us, and as a returning guest we love to see what you have enjoyed and where we can improve. It is great to see you will be returning again - maybe next time it will be a post-pregnancy treat!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Stayed here last week and loved every minute. As soon as we arrived, the staff were so helpful. We were given a tour of the spa and facilities which were all immaculate. The gym is small but the machines were practically brand new and it wasn't very busy. The pool was lovely. The heat experience was amazing and so relaxing, even though it was quite busy we felt like the only people there. The treatments were lovely, too. Lunch and dinner was delicious (the cheesecake was to die for). The apartment was really modern and so large, it would be great for a group. The people in the apartment above us were so noisy I didn't get a greats night sleep but it definitely didn't ruin my stay. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi there, thank you for your lovely comments following your stay with us at Titanic. It is great to hear you have enjoyed your visit and I trust you were able to indulge in some pure relaxation! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Went on an overnigth stay last week. The staff, premises, food, apartements and the treatments available were all fantastic. I booked an extra treament whilst there which was blissful. I would recommend this Spa to anyone and am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your lovely feedback :) It is fantastic to see you enjoyed your stay and your treatments. I am pleased to see you will be returning to Titanic again in the future, and we will look forward to welcoming you back!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax
Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!