“Terrific Titanic !”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed here at the end of July with my boyfriend. Have to say that it was pretty much perfect, amazing location and a great welcome from staff.
The facilities all combined to provide a totally relaxing break.
Our apartment on the top floor was immaculate and wonderful to look out from the balcony over some impressive views. Our stay was made all the better by the gorgeous weather which meant we were able to spend lots of time outside in the well set out patio area.
Can highly recommend the Bistro...sea bream was delicious !!
All in all a wonderful break away, I would recommend this Northern gem to anyone and only wish our stay had been longer.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Adele L
There are newer reviews for Titanic Spa Apartments

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed here in July 2013 for a friends hen night as part of a group of 16. Great value. £129 for 1 nights accommodation, 1 hour spa treatment, lunch, dinner and breakfast. Apartments are lovely, really spacious and lovely balcony with fabulous views. The massage and facial was really nice and staff very friendly. Didnt really use much of the spa as weather was so good we ended up lying in the sun. Would definately go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DeborahWG
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I liked the apartment I stayed in. The apartment layout is good with enough space from the door and main hallway, so you cannot hear other guests shutting there doors.The bedroom furniture is a big drawback. Not sure why cheap Ikea furniture is being used for wardrobe,bedside cabinets and chest of drawers.(this type of furniture students would use in the lodgings). Mixed concept idea from Titianic again, which leaves the guest thinking why I am I paying £120.00 a night ??
The bathroom needs slight attention to broken/cracked tiles on the floor and walls, also the tiles around the bath area are in need of a good srub, I used the shower,but didn't want to sit in the bath.
The kitchen and lounge area was fine, views outside was nice and quiet,which I liked.
TV freeview (unable to get TV channels) and DVD player did not work properly. Tried to get Wi-fi in the apartment after 10pm but no connection. Reception is open from 7am until 9 pm (needs to be open later until 10 pm) The night manager can be contacted on his mobile for emergency. Found out when I was checking out that Wi-fi is only available downstairs in the lobby areas, why??
Evening meal was just confusing as the waitress and myself were both confused as to what package I was booked on and wether I was entitled to an included evening meal. Apparently I was entitled to an evening meal with a starter and if I wanted dessert I had to pay extra???
The breakfast option a basket of two small cearals,two apples one grapefruit,one crossiant,x2 jams ,x2 biscuits with butter and milk in the fridge is simply taking advantage of paying guests. It's just not adquete,and bascially cheap. It's a real shame because I wanted to use this venue for a suprise birthday present. But the person I have in mind for the surprise would not enjoy this concept. I think Titianic needs to rethink it's concept as it is very confusing..in the dinning room you have dinners fully dressed and other guests in bathropes. Never ever seen this before, just wrong on so many levels,it's either one or the other. Paid £189.00 for one nights accomadation,massage and light evening meal+breafast basket. I love spa breaks, but I will be trying out other venues who's concepts are alot clearer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank pushingdaisies
BNHud, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Spa Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Hi there,
Thank you for your review of the apartment and evening meal. I am pleased to see you liked the apartments we provide for our overnight Spa guests, we do have continuous renovations of our apartments to ensure these are all up the our high standard. Feedback leaflets are provided in our apartments and we welcome all comments from our guests. It is unfortunate these issues you mention were not discussed with a member of our team during your stay to allow an opportunity for these to be investigated and rectified. Freeview television and a DVD player is available throughout the Titanic Spa Apartments, a member of our team would have been happy to help with any problems you found had we been notified.
With overnight packages, as stated in our literature, a 2 course meal in included - whether this is a starter and main, or a main and dessert. If a 3 course meal is required the dessert will be charged to the account. I apologise if there was some confusion with this.
At Titanic the majority of our guests enjoy the relaxed atmosphere throughout the day and we like to continue this into the evening. We therefore do not have a specific dress code for meal times to allow our guests to each individually feel comfortable. This also allows for full use of the facilities into the evening if preferred - such as our Heat and Ice Experience, Relaxation lounge, Techno Gym and Swimming pool, which is all open until 9pm.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

My friend booked us a special deal here, Thursday 11th July 2013 overnight stay use of pool spa facilities lunch and 2 course evening meal and breakfast in your room, the deal was 2 for 1 £119.00. It is amazing place the apartments are out of this world, we had a view overlooking the hills of Huddersfield, we had great weather which also helps. The food was brilliant the evening meal was very tasty and presented well, could not fault anything about the staff the layout the spa and rooms, apart from there being no air conditioning and no chairs on the balcony it was pretty much perfect, would suggest that they put a fan in the rooms as the few days we get amazing weather it is needed. it was very hot at night as you sleep on a mezzanine floor. We had a massage which was expensive but very good and as we had got such a great deal could not begrudge paying the £70. Can't wait to go again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 219 overlooking the hills brilliant, you can also see the narrow canal and the locks, a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
BNHud, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Spa Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay with us this week. It is fantastic to hear your great comments; I will ensure these are passed on to our team. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

the appartments were spotless veiw from the balcony was amazing everything you could need in the kitchen beds comfortable just what any one could need after a nice relaxing spa day could not fault our stay. we will definatly be going back in a couple of months now and i am reccomending it to friends and family

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi there, thank you for your fantastic comments! It is great to see you have enjoyed your stay with us, we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went here with a friend just to have a nice relaxing day,the spa is situated at the bottom of a small lane.
my friend booked us for the action package £129 which included a deep full body massage,a facial and full use of the spa.
The cold and hot treatment spa area was fantastic,with 2 saunas and 3 different steam rooms, even tho there were plenty of people it never felt over crowded
the massage was a delight and im sure i fell asleep during the facial.
The swimming pool was a nice size and gym was quite small but did have a good workout machines.
I would go back again even might drag my hubby.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Destinyg18

Thank you for your lovely review of your visit to our Spa. Your feedback is valuable to us and it is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your experience and the treatments, we hope to see you again soon for a fabulous visit - maybe overnight next time?

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I spent last evening with a friend at your Decleor Sunset Evening and I
thought I should just write and thank you for such a wonderful experience
from the champagne on arrival to the hot chocolate just before we departed.
I don't have a bad word to say. My facial with Rebecca was outstanding and
she put me at ease immediately with her friendly smile and pleasant manner
will definately be returning. Nothing was too much for any of the staff and I
highly recommend Titanic Spa and especially their Sunset Evenings exceptional
value.
Lorraine

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of out June Sunset Evening. The Sunset evenings aim to provide a taste of the Titanic Spa experience and I am pleased to see you have enjoyed this. It is fantastic to see you enjoyed your treatment included in the Sunset Evening. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax
Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Holiday Inn Leeds Brighouse
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!