“you have to go”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
britain
“you have to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

brilliant so relaxing staff excellent can not do enough for you so relaxing felt like a new person when we left brilliant girlie get together or just for two. treatments extra but well worth every penny. intend to do an overnight stay very very soon. go girls we deserve it

1 Thank mitchBritain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I reviewed my initial experience a couple of weeks ago with regards to their customer service over the phone when booking and not being impressed....However, the actual experience at the spa was fantastic!
We got there and were given our time table, with treatments organised and lunch and dinner slots. we were shown around and then we relaxed!
The apartment, service, food and treatments exceed my expectations and would stay there again!

1 Thank saville78
Durham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at this spa for one night as part of a hen trip. 12 of us in total so we had a few apartments. Our ages ranged from 16 to 50+ and had booked a friday night spa package.
We arrived at 10.30 and were very well looked after. We'd taken quiate a bit of fizz to help the hen celebrate and this was put into storage for us.
Having been shown round the spa we started relaxing. The package was good value and luckily for us we had one of the hottest days of the year which made it an amazing experience. My facial and target massage were excellent.
A buffet lunch was very tasty and the evening meal was excellent high quality food. The only down point was the £5 corkage fee for any wine we took to the table which we hadn't expected.
I would suggest just buying the wine there as it was reasonably priced.
The apartment was really big. I stayed in a 2 bedroomed apartment with balcony. Two very modern bathrooms with elemis products. The kitchen was great - big fridge, dishwasher, large lounge/diner.
The oveerall package was great value and I look forwards to staying again in the future.

Milton Keynes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Booked one night stay with my friend in June. We didn't book any treatments but used the spa facilities. It was excellent. Lunch wasn't much to write home about but it was healthy and filling. Dinner was good and breakfast was a do it yourself affair. However, the highlight for me was the apartments. They were clean, spacious and well kitted out. This is the kind of place you want to go to when you need a relaxing break and I will definitely go back. Apartments first class, treatments a little on the expensive side but hopefully you can find some special deals. I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed here at the end of July with my boyfriend. Have to say that it was pretty much perfect, amazing location and a great welcome from staff.
The facilities all combined to provide a totally relaxing break.
Our apartment on the top floor was immaculate and wonderful to look out from the balcony over some impressive views. Our stay was made all the better by the gorgeous weather which meant we were able to spend lots of time outside in the well set out patio area.
Can highly recommend the Bistro...sea bream was delicious !!
All in all a wonderful break away, I would recommend this Northern gem to anyone and only wish our stay had been longer.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Adele L
Newton Aycliffe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed here in July 2013 for a friends hen night as part of a group of 16. Great value. £129 for 1 nights accommodation, 1 hour spa treatment, lunch, dinner and breakfast. Apartments are lovely, really spacious and lovely balcony with fabulous views. The massage and facial was really nice and staff very friendly. Didnt really use much of the spa as weather was so good we ended up lying in the sun. Would definately go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony
1 Thank DeborahWG
yorkshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I liked the apartment I stayed in. The apartment layout is good with enough space from the door and main hallway, so you cannot hear other guests shutting there doors.The bedroom furniture is a big drawback. Not sure why cheap Ikea furniture is being used for wardrobe,bedside cabinets and chest of drawers.(this type of furniture students would use in the lodgings). Mixed concept idea from Titianic again, which leaves the guest thinking why I am I paying £120.00 a night ??
The bathroom needs slight attention to broken/cracked tiles on the floor and walls, also the tiles around the bath area are in need of a good srub, I used the shower,but didn't want to sit in the bath.
The kitchen and lounge area was fine, views outside was nice and quiet,which I liked.
TV freeview (unable to get TV channels) and DVD player did not work properly. Tried to get Wi-fi in the apartment after 10pm but no connection. Reception is open from 7am until 9 pm (needs to be open later until 10 pm) The night manager can be contacted on his mobile for emergency. Found out when I was checking out that Wi-fi is only available downstairs in the lobby areas, why??
Evening meal was just confusing as the waitress and myself were both confused as to what package I was booked on and wether I was entitled to an included evening meal. Apparently I was entitled to an evening meal with a starter and if I wanted dessert I had to pay extra???
The breakfast option a basket of two small cearals,two apples one grapefruit,one crossiant,x2 jams ,x2 biscuits with butter and milk in the fridge is simply taking advantage of paying guests. It's just not adquete,and bascially cheap. It's a real shame because I wanted to use this venue for a suprise birthday present. But the person I have in mind for the surprise would not enjoy this concept. I think Titianic needs to rethink it's concept as it is very confusing..in the dinning room you have dinners fully dressed and other guests in bathropes. Never ever seen this before, just wrong on so many levels,it's either one or the other. Paid £189.00 for one nights accomadation,massage and light evening meal+breafast basket. I love spa breaks, but I will be trying out other venues who's concepts are alot clearer.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank pushingdaisies
BNHud, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Spa Apartments, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Hi there,
Thank you for your review of the apartment and evening meal. I am pleased to see you liked the apartments we provide for our overnight Spa guests, we do have continuous renovations of our apartments to ensure these are all up the our high standard. Feedback leaflets are provided in our apartments and we welcome all comments from our guests. It is unfortunate these issues you mention were not discussed with a member of our team during your stay to allow an opportunity for these to be investigated and rectified. Freeview television and a DVD player is available throughout the Titanic Spa Apartments, a member of our team would have been happy to help with any problems you found had we been notified.
With overnight packages, as stated in our literature, a 2 course meal in included - whether this is a starter and main, or a main and dessert. If a 3 course meal is required the dessert will be charged to the account. I apologise if there was some confusion with this.
At Titanic the majority of our guests enjoy the relaxed atmosphere throughout the day and we like to continue this into the evening. We therefore do not have a specific dress code for meal times to allow our guests to each individually feel comfortable. This also allows for full use of the facilities into the evening if preferred - such as our Heat and Ice Experience, Relaxation lounge, Techno Gym and Swimming pool, which is all open until 9pm.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
#1 of 1 in Oulton
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,441 reviews

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!