“Titanic Spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Titanic Spa Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Titanic Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed at the Titanic Spa for one night with my daughter the evening before her wedding and it was just what we needed after a busy day. The massage was first class, the accommodation was beautiful and the setting very tranquil. The staff were brilliant, so accommodating and helpful. We shared our last evening meal together there before her marriage and the food was excellent, very tasty and just the right amount.
We had presented them with a very unusual set of circumstance as I stayed the first night and my daughter returned with her husband the second night.
The room had been turned round to make a double bedded apartment rather than a twin and she returned to a bottle of champagne on ice.
The Titanic Spa made my daughters wedding weekend very special and the relaxing atmosphere was just what we needed and just what they needed after the wedding day.

Will we go again, definitely, just as soon as we can

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jeanette P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I booked a spa break for myself and my mum here last week and it was absolutely fantastic! Such a relaxing experience and the treatments we had were amazing. Definitely going to return he again, wouldn't go to any other spa. Only tiny fault was the evening service at dinner was quite slow, however this is the only negative I can think of! Apartments are amazing, definitely worth staying over night for.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sarah S
britain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

brilliant so relaxing staff excellent can not do enough for you so relaxing felt like a new person when we left brilliant girlie get together or just for two. treatments extra but well worth every penny. intend to do an overnight stay very very soon. go girls we deserve it

1 Thank mitchBritain
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I reviewed my initial experience a couple of weeks ago with regards to their customer service over the phone when booking and not being impressed....However, the actual experience at the spa was fantastic!
We got there and were given our time table, with treatments organised and lunch and dinner slots. we were shown around and then we relaxed!
The apartment, service, food and treatments exceed my expectations and would stay there again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank saville78
Durham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at this spa for one night as part of a hen trip. 12 of us in total so we had a few apartments. Our ages ranged from 16 to 50+ and had booked a friday night spa package.
We arrived at 10.30 and were very well looked after. We'd taken quiate a bit of fizz to help the hen celebrate and this was put into storage for us.
Having been shown round the spa we started relaxing. The package was good value and luckily for us we had one of the hottest days of the year which made it an amazing experience. My facial and target massage were excellent.
A buffet lunch was very tasty and the evening meal was excellent high quality food. The only down point was the £5 corkage fee for any wine we took to the table which we hadn't expected.
I would suggest just buying the wine there as it was reasonably priced.
The apartment was really big. I stayed in a 2 bedroomed apartment with balcony. Two very modern bathrooms with elemis products. The kitchen was great - big fridge, dishwasher, large lounge/diner.
The oveerall package was great value and I look forwards to staying again in the future.

Milton Keynes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Booked one night stay with my friend in June. We didn't book any treatments but used the spa facilities. It was excellent. Lunch wasn't much to write home about but it was healthy and filling. Dinner was good and breakfast was a do it yourself affair. However, the highlight for me was the apartments. They were clean, spacious and well kitted out. This is the kind of place you want to go to when you need a relaxing break and I will definitely go back. Apartments first class, treatments a little on the expensive side but hopefully you can find some special deals. I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed here at the end of July with my boyfriend. Have to say that it was pretty much perfect, amazing location and a great welcome from staff.
The facilities all combined to provide a totally relaxing break.
Our apartment on the top floor was immaculate and wonderful to look out from the balcony over some impressive views. Our stay was made all the better by the gorgeous weather which meant we were able to spend lots of time outside in the well set out patio area.
Can highly recommend the Bistro...sea bream was delicious !!
All in all a wonderful break away, I would recommend this Northern gem to anyone and only wish our stay had been longer.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Adele L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Gomersal Park Hotel
Gomersal Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Gomersal
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!