“Lovely except for the dreary sub-Enya muzak”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huddersfield
Titanic Spa Apartments
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
London
“Lovely except for the dreary sub-Enya muzak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2009

Titanic spa is fabulous - friendly, welcoming, relaxing and a treat for all the senses except the ears. If I go again I shall take ear-plugs or my ipod to block out the 'new age' muzak piped into every space in the spa. Is it Enya? Is it birdsong? Is it pan pipes? No - it's an annoying mish-mash of all of the above. I didn't let it spoil my enjoyment of the saltwater pool, sauna, crystal ice-room, scented candles, soothing massage, gorgeous food and blissful quiet zone where we all curled up on soft beanbags in front of a glowing fire-effect. The apartments are mercifully silent. They are spacious, tastefully furnished and well equipped, with balconies overlooking a wooded valley. The whole experience is lovely apart srom the sound system!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Keighley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

My friends and I booked an overnight stay at titanic spa staying in the luxury apartments on site and it including use of the spa facilities which are excellent, it also included breakfat, lunch and dinner and a deluxe facial.

The food was excellent and fresh and a good choice. The facial was wonderful, very relaxing and the therapists were very professional. The apartment we stayed in was gorgeous, very comfortable and it included tea, coffee, milk etc... aswell as a continental breakfast for the following morning.

I have no negative things to say about my experience at Titanic Spa, it was excellent value and I highly recommend the package that I had to anyone.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
Sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2009

My partner and i booked the Titanic Spa on a deal from Travelzoo and cost us £89 each for an over night stay. For this we recieved a complimentary drink on arrival, free use of robes and slippers, a light lunch, 3 course evening dinner, breakfast hamper, use of titanic heat experience and a 55 minute treatment of our choice each.

We arrived at the Spa at 11:30am ( the spa is not very well signed posted so please use a sat nav ) and were warmly greated with a complimentary drink and a print out of our schedule. We were given robes and slippers immediately and changed and were shown round by lovely polite staff. We were left to our own devices to use the facilities as we wished and i thought this was great as we were not rushed and could use the different sauna's and steam rooms at our lesiure. We had a fantastic light buffet lunch at 1:30pm (which you eat whilst still in your robes!!) which was really tasty and you could go back for seconds or thirds should you wish to. The drinks are reasonably priced and had a lovely selection of wines and champagnes b the glass that we took advantage of. After lunch i had a Body Wrap which was my treatment and it was truly amazing, so relaxing and the staff are so well trained. My partner had a facial which he agreed was so relaxing and great. There is a snooze room with a big log fire (on screen) and comfortable sofa's and beds and a pit full of soft bean bags and cushions, i have to say that we had the most amazing nap in there after our treatments with the fire crackling and snapping in the background. Our apartment was gorgeous and had an upstairs with a king bed and a luxury bathroom. A fantastic huge balcony overlooking the yorkshire hills and a small river just topped off this fab stay. We loved the 3 course meal that had in the evening, cooked fresh in front of you with a good choice to pick from. Easily of 5 star quality and the desert was the tastiest cheescake i have ever had. We sat in the garden after dinner and enjioyed the views before retiring to our room and enjoying the best nights sleep for a long time. You had to check out of the apartment by 10:00am but you can store your bags and use the facilities until 3:00pm, which we did. I also paid for an extra treatment, £65.00 for an aroma massage which was worth every penny!
As you can probably tell from my review we had a brilliant experience and will def be coming back, the staffs service was second to none and next time i will be having as many treatments as possible.

Fantastic!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2009

My friend and I visited the Titanic Spa using a promotional package and it was amazing. From the minute we arrived, we were attended to, provided with refreshments and a tour and in no time at all we were relaxing in the Heat Treatment room and the Relaxation Lounge. When we were shown to our apartment, we were truly gob-smacked; it was beautiful - clean, and of a high standard with a balcony and view over the Yorkshire hills. As part of our package, we both received a 55 minute facial and we both said it was the best facial either of us had ever had. It was obvious that the staff were well trained and highly competent. The standard of the food was also excellent; well present and very tasty and the evening 3-course menu was divine. We have mentioned our visit to everyone we know and will be returning without a shadow of a doubt!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huddersfield
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
Oulton Hall & Spa
#1 of 1 in Oulton
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,441 reviews

Been to Titanic Spa Apartments? Share your experiences!