“great as always”

Ranked #192 of 518 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Living just up the hill we visit Monsoon regularly & are never dsappointed.
Great food, friendly service, nice atmosphere.
Good, varied menu at reasonable prices.
They also do take aways but sitting in is much nicer.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Visited for a family meal for the umpteenth time last weekend. Never fails to disappoint, the menu has evolved over the years and service remains friendly and efficient. Child friendly with an open feel which helps contribute to the positive atmosphere. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I like curries however I dont like spicy curries. And monsoon is the best place i have found in the area that does a mild curry that tastes better than others and doesnt taste just off cream or coconut.

The staff were welcoming and couldnt do enough for us.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Having just moved to the area I was unsure as to which curry house/takeaways were recommended, using trip advisor I found monsoon, and I'm very glad I did. I ordered a chicken royal sagg which was just delicious, my partner ordered a chicken shashlik which was also very tasty. Although the price is a little more than I am used to paying for a curry (as I ordered it and picked it up) the taste was definitely worth the extra money.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I came here with my wife because i really fancied abit of rice and curry, being brought up on it as i was growing up. I wasn't disappointed. The bangladeshi curries in the specials section where actually very authentic. I tried the shatkora and my wife tried the sylhethi, we also ordered a side of tarka dahl. All the dishes were absolutely fantastic and brought back those childhood memories of my mums cooking. The staff are extremely attentive and which made us feel very welcome. The place has a real local atmosphere which u liked. I will definitely drop in again, next yime I'm passing.