Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
NO HANDS signature massage

Feeling FANTASTIC after a wonderful NO HANDS signature massage. Lynni is extremely knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LIZ L
via mobile
Excellent experience

I booked in for a sports massage and was really looked after throughout the whole appointment... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Julie S
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews sports massage lovely person pain killers beach house excellent massage makes you feel fell asleep emmett muscles relieve practitioner session suffering sensing snuggle shoulder bespoke
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

After a prolonged episode of neck and upper back pain I turned to Lynni who suggested a 'No Hands' Massage... OH WOW - I have genuinely never experienced a massage like it! She manipulated muscles and tendons I never knew existed. The level of effort she put into easing my pain was worth every single penny. I can't express how impressed and relieved I am. Thank you Lynni! Xx

Date of experience: June 2018
Lynni N, Manager at Top 2 Toe Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hey Susan,

Thank you for the awesome review! I am over the moon that you had such an amazing experience!
It is fabulous to know that the treatment made such an huge difference! Using the combination of the NOHANDS®massage techniques and the Eve Taylor aromatherapy oils has a powerful effect on the body. I love tackling stubborn muscles and seeing and feeling them release as I work. As I remember a sleeping client, also makes my day! See you soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

i first visited top2toe around 10 years ago, when i returned from a holiday abroad on my motorbike.i had developed a massive knot in the muscle on the top of my right neck/shoulder area
Lynni took care of it in around 5 sessions with a deep sports massage and also worked on my lower back muscles as they were very swollen after a season the motorbike. She really knows her stuff and after the sessions with her my muscles were back to normal.
i have continued to visit her as & when i require my lower back or neck area to be put back to sorted out
Lynni always does a good job and i feel so much better after she works her magic.
i will also visit her for one of her no hands massages which are superb.
Lynni is bright.bubbly,talkative and a lovely person to be around,she really makes you feel welcome when you start a course of treatment.

Date of experience: March 2018
Lynni N, Owner at Top 2 Toe Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

10 years! Wowza John, has it been that long! How time goes! Thanks for the excellent review! It has been an absolute pleasure to be able to help and support you and keep you in the sport you love! Motorbiking! Especially when your riding for over a week at a time! I love the confidence you have in me and top2toe! Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I first visited top2toe around 3 years ago and I’ve received many different treatments during this period, each treatment is unique set in tranquil and cosy surroundings. This hidden gem that Lynni has is at the forefront of retreat/spas in Yorkshire The no hands massage is my favourite treatment which always gives me what I need. Very precise, always welcoming, fantastic Lynni.

Date of experience: April 2018

Hey Barny,

Thank you for your amazing review!
I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed a variety of treatments from top2toe, with NOHANDS ® massage being your favourite. It is one of mine too!
As you know that the hidden gem is being developed this summer! With the opening of the REVIVE Retreat days with the beach house and inferred sauna opening soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

After trying various physio's around the Huddersfield area I've now been going to visit Lynni once a month for a sports massge and can't recommended her enough. Don't think it's a coincidence that I've been injury free in the past year or so I've been going there. Brilliant at finding and eliminating all the little niggles especially in a troublesome calf issue I'd had for sometime. Super friendly and really positive aspect on everything.

Date of experience: June 2018
Lynni N, Owner at Top 2 Toe Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hey Matt,

Thanks ever so much for your fabulous review! It has been and still is a great pleasure to work with you. Awesome news that you have been injury free! It's important to have Sports therapy once a month to keep any niggles at bay to keep you in the sports you love! As you know Top2toe's moto is to "Do what you love and love what you do" Happy running and cycling!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

My regular visits to Top 2 Toe therapy are simply wonderful. I look forward to each one and always leave feeling great for the next few days. Amazing touch - can’t recommend highly enough!

Date of experience: May 2018

Hey Joy,

Thanks ever so much for your amazing review. I am over the moon that you always leave feeling great! Your an amazing client and really let yourself integrate the touch. Can't wait to see you again this month.