“amazing food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food is so fresh and the portions are excellent - make sure you are hungry before you go. It's not cheap by Huddersfield's standards but work splashing out for.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

First trip and dined as a party of three. We had the set meal, Staff were very attentive and the food was excellent, more than enough for all.

Definitely will be going again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The restaurant is underground and in a slightly shabby area - but once inside the staff make you most welcome and the food is very good.

We went with our daughter and her partner - we have tried a couple of times before so this time made a booking (worth noting). I am not a huge fan of Thai food but I really enjoyed the flavours, the presentation and particularly the advice offered by the staff.

Daughter and partner very happy that the food quality is consistent and they declare it one of the best restaurants in Huddersfield.

1  Thank IanandGilly
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a lovely meal with good service. Good selection and all well explained by attentive staff. I am looking forward to my return visit!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

For ages people had been telling me to go here, but every time I'd tried it'd been fully booked, and I can see why!
I went for a reunion meal with about seven other people, all with very different dietary requirements and they really do cater for everyone. I'm an (attempting/lazy) vegan and there was so much choice, it was wonderful! One of our party is allergic to a lot of food and has a very restricted diet, the friendly waiter sat down with her and went through the menu and made sure they made something that would be completely safe for her. Everything is made from fresh so they can do. She said it was the best she's been treated at a restaurant. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! Will be going again soon.