“Top of the league (so far)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mumbai Spice

Mumbai Spice
Ranked #31 of 572 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Asian, Bangladeshi, Indian, Balti
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: All our food is prepared using the freshest, highest quality ingredients and is served by experienced friendly staff in a beautiful, contemporary environment.
Cleckheaton, England
“Top of the league (so far)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Been to alot of Indian restaurants up and down the country over the years and this place is by far the best I've been to. Great value, perfectly cooked dishes and close to home. Perfection personified....

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank beadyeye77

“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to quite a few curry places but this is by far the best! The food is extremely well priced and so tasty as well! Also the staff are always friendly and makes the whole atmosphere a generally nice place to be. If you haven't been then i suggest you do!

1 Thank James B
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place. The first time me and my husband went (we weren't married then) we got excellent food and the service by the lads was the best. Since then they remember us and even congratulated us on our wedding. I have certain allergies so they always make sure my dishes come out safe for me. Fab fab fab!! Highly reccomended.. Keep up the great work guys :) xx

2 Thank Paula T
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Our favourite in Huddersfield”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I are big fans of Mumbai Spice and a regular visitors.

The quality of the food is really good and the food is cooked to your requirement if you want less or more spice.

The staff are friendly and take time to chat with us, even when busy.

My partner love the Prawn dishes and they have good starters and mains with a wide selection.

The restaurant is quite small but not overly intimate and there are often groups in.

The cost is also always reasonable with food and drinks normally around the £30 mark for 2.

We will be back again and again as we really love this place. The only drawbacks are it's location if you have to drive, as the car park is awkward and small and sometimes the soft drinks are a bit flat.

It scores 4.75 from me, just not quite a 5!! ;)

2 Thank Bexy1977
Huddersfield
“Very good curry either in the restaurant or take away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

After a number of visits to Mumbai spice it was about time I left a review. Really can't recommended it enough! We probably get as many take away's as we do eat in the restaurant and it never disappoints. Excellent quality and the guys point out the gluten free dishes for my wife.

• Visited April 2014