The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$113
US$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$125
US$121
US$116
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$78
US$76
Spring Grove Tavern(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$53
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$82
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
US$60
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding receptionevening mealdance floorwedding breakfastplenty of hot waterevery member of staffwedding guestslovely hotelwedding venueroast beefnice stayplenty of parkingfollowing morningcomfy bednight staycooked to perfectiontea and coffee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our dog with us, the staff were very friendly to us and our dog. Nice breakfast menu. We had an evening meal which we ate in the garden, which was very pleasant. A nice walk round the grounds after dinner top off the evening.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonder-barr. Will come again.So peaceful and the gardens out of this world.why do I write such a long review? It was a lovely hotel.Nothing was to much trouble. The bed was very comfortable. Tea coffee etc was there to have.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Spent one night at the hotel. It is easy to find and situated near the M62. The soundproofing is very good and we could not hear the traffic to our room. Room was OK size. We were so tired so we ordered room service. We got our food quite quickly. The burger was excellent, but the pizza was not so good. The breakfast next morning was tasty. A nice hotel with helpful staff :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sonja1234567
John K, General Manager at The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Sonja

Thank you for taking the time to write and for posting your review

Lovely comments, but a little surprised only and average rating

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future

Kind regards

John Kay

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Stopped here for two nights as a base location to visit sites in Calderdale. What a little gem, great location, lovely set up and rooms, fantastic staff. Food was excellent and good value. Said to the wife when I got back that I would stay there again, she said it must have been good as it's a while since I've said that about a hotel. I have recommended the hotel to colleagues who stop in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have visited and stayed at this place only once. Externally, the place is stunning, however internally, there is room for improvement. Let's start with the positives first...the receptionist lady was delightful and very helpful. I could not fault her. The second positive is that the hotel room itself was actually not too bad (£60 cost) It was comfortable, spacious and reasonably clean. It was only when I went to dine in the restaurant area that I became disappointed. "Outdated" is the best word that comes to mind. The place needs new carpets and a make over - urgently! There was one gentleman running the bar area and it took me about 15 minutes to be recognised and served. A female waitress/bar assistant kept appearing from the kitchen serving food to customers but she had to keep breaking off to help the guy behind the bar. So there was definitely a need for more staff to be working in the bar area. When my food came out I was extremely disappointed. The chips were dry and greasy and the tiny bit of salad I had looked like it had been sat on the plate for hours.

Overall, I would rate this place 3 out of 5. The receptionist staff were great and the room wasn't bad but the entire place needs a make over and better-managed staff in the bar area. I wouldn't stay again until these improvements are implemeted.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo