Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$82
US$80
Travelocity
The Olive Branch Inn(Marsden)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
US$99
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
All reviewsvalentines weekendper couplethe hotel staffcouldn't do enoughthree course mealsurrounding countrysideyorkshire countrysidefamily weddinga la carte menuevening buffetwedding breakfastsuperior roomcar parkduty managerhotel is situatedenjoyable staysunday morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2013

4th May 2013 will stay with me and my Husband for a long time,my best friend got married at the Pennine Manor Hotel,it was a magical day made really special by all the staff,especially the Manageress Mandy Foster what a lovely lady she made the day special for everyone so much effort put in, and all the organisation, the hotel is lovely and the food was great, the best full English Breakfast I have had for years.
The staff could not do enough they made everyone welcome.

We stayed for two nights the night before the wedding and also the wedding night, I would Highly recommend any one thinking of having a package wedding to book here,or just if you are passing through,you will be really looked after.
it is a future place to stay for us when we come to Yorkshire from Scotland.
Thank you Mandy and all the staff for a wonderful couple of days.
Chris and Gail Davison (Scotland)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank GailDavison
rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Dear GailDavidson

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you had such a good time, we are thrilled you best friend chose to get married with us, we consider it a real honour. The team are delighted everyone enjoyed themselves and that we did our bit to help contribute to everlasting memories. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Yorkshire

Reviewed 1 May 2013

My husband and I got married here on 5th April this year. After a few hiccups with the wedding co-ordinator changing, Julie who took over from our original co-ordinator was superb. Mandy who managed the day for us was faultless and whatever the Pennine Manor do in the future- they really must keep her on as she knows exactly what she is doing and the wedding business inside out.

The food was superb and all staff involved in our day knew exactly what they were meant to be doing and when. The hotel itself has such character and is a lovely place to stay.

Not one of my guests had a criticism for the hotel at all and we could not be happier about choosing this location as it was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear charrox1987

We are delighted you chose to have your wedding with us, it is such an honour to be part of such a special occasion. The team of thrilled with your review and look forward to hosting your future family occasions

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We held our wedding reception at this fantastic hotel and I am so happy with the service we recieved. The location is superb especially as many of my guests were from outside Yorkshire and were able to marvel at the views. The food was excellent. I had a couple of coeliac guests but the chef went out of his way to revise the menu.
The staff were all very helpful especially the manager (Mandy) who was always on hand to make sure nothing went wrong all day - she even sewed the hem on my dress for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear JennyMay80

We are delighted that you decided to hold your wedding with us, we consider it a great honour to be part of such a special occasion. Our team at Pennine really do pull out all the stops, however, I must say its the first time I've heard of our managers getting the sewing kit out - how marvellous. We do hope you will visit us again and we look forward to sharing other family celebrations with you in the future

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Our wedding day at the Pennine Manor was perfect. We didn't pay an extortionate price or have to re mortgage to pay for our day. The staff were so helpful and guided us every step of the way. They were always there asking if we were okay, and nothing was too much trouble. The venue itself is in a beautiful location overlooking the Yorkshire countryside. I would recommend the Pennine Manor to anyone considering getting wed in the beauty of this Yorkshire setting.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MICHELLLE B
rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Michelle B

Thank you for your review, we take great pleasure in hosting a wedding, all the team enjoy seeing the bride and groom celebrate with their family and friends, we do hope you will visit us again, especially for your anniversary

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed here on a very wet and windy night in April, it's a bit off the beaten track but for the cost, well worth the effort. Situated about 10 minutes off the M62 it's handy for the Leeds/Manchester corridor and the Pennines.

Reception was friendly, fast and efficient and all the staff were nice and very helpful. My room was fine, comfortable bed, a writing desk if you need to work, a clean bathroom with a decent shower with complementary toiletries and free, if a bit slow, wifi. No traffic noise but, as it's on top of a hill, it is a bit exposed although the double glazing kept the wind noise out, this meant I couldn't sleep with the window open, not the end of the world and hardly the hotels fault.

I ate in the bar in the evening, good, plentiful straightforward food which was well cooked and good value. Breakfast was excellent including a superb Eggs Benedict which was a nice surprise.

Overall a great hotel for around £45/night, I would stay again and would happily recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Scubacol
rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear Scubacol

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our location is exposed, but as you say this doesn’t impact your stay and the views are hard to beat, you really do feel that you are in the middle of the countryside, but yet only a few minutes from the motorway. The team are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the food and we look forward to seeing you again very soon