“Never disappoints! Fantastic Food!”
Review of Erics

Erics
Ranked #7 of 516 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Eat your heart out all you top London Restaurants! Huddersfield has Eric's and it never disappoints! I have eaten here several times and the food has always been fantastic! Great atmosphere, great service and you are made to feel very welcome. The menu is always fresh and up to date and caters well for everyone - even my fussy vegetarian Daughter! It doesn't matter whether there is just two of you or a group - its great for all events. If you haven't been - treat yourself but make sure you book ahead as it is very popular. I also think the prices are very reasonable for the standard of food.

1  Thank 85Yvonne
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Its' really great to hear you keep enjoying your visits. Keep coming and we'll keep putting the effort in and keeping the menu varied and interesting for you.

Hope to see you again soon,

Eric.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten at Eric's on many occasions and have found the food to be second to none. It may be one of the most expensive restaurants in huddersfield but is well worth it. The staff are friendly and welcoming and Eric ensures he visits each table when he has finished in the kitchen which is a nice touch

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

A brilliant all round review. Thank you so much for the pat on the back.

Hoping to see you again soon,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been for lunch at this restaurant on several occasions and never been disappointed. Great
salads and sandwiches for those who want something lighter and more substantial choices
for those with a bigger appetite. Great ambience, very relaxed and not felt rushed to finish. Still not been for dinner due to the fact i've not really been tempted by the dishes on offer but I think
that's just me being extra fussy. Will continue to lunch here with friends, I am very lucky to have
this place on my doorstep.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

It's really great to hear that you enjoy eating here at lunch. We do offer both an early evening and an A La Carte menu up until 7pm in an evening. Giving you a total menu span of over 45 dishes... Surely there's something we can tempt you with?

I hope you make the step into evening service but if you don't I hope you continue to enjoy your lunches with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my wife and another couple and everything was spot on, great food great service and Eric is a great host.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Short and sweet! That's great to hear, thanks so much.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been to Erics a few times now and each time it just gets better and better.

We visited a few weeks back and I was stuck for choice as to what to have - so many different flavours/ideas to chose from - luckily we had a very helpful waiter who helped me choose!
I had Lamb belly for the first time and it was outstanding - couldn't fault it at all, the flavours were fantastic and the portion size was just right.
I then had the venison and thought i'd be brave and have it pink (as served) -well, i'm glad I did. It was stunning.
Sadly there was no room for dessert - but i'll be sure to squeeze one in next time!

The whole evening was lovely, from the minute we were greeted by the friendly bar staff to the moment we left (some hours later).

I really can't fault anything about the place - you're in for a treat!

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Brilliant, it's really good to hear you enjoyed your visit. The venison is a particular favourite of mine too!

Hope to see you again soon,