“Syngenta thank you treat for me”
Review of Erics

Erics
Ranked #7 of 577 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Huddersfield
“Syngenta thank you treat for me”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was invited to go out for dinner after one of my apprentices I looked after for his NVQ and advanced apprenticeship of which he excelled. They chose Eric's, never been before so was open minded as to what it would be like. The service and food was very very good indeed, we all (6) had varying starters, main courses and a few had room for sweets. We all enjoyed the food immensely and we're looked after by really nice staff. Yes it's not a cheap restaurant but it is quality and I plan to take my wife there for our anniversary. Thanks to Paul Salis and Nigel wright for inviting me, Also Jack for doing so well.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John T
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thanks for taking time to write us such a great review.

Hope to see you again soon,

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints! Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Eat your heart out all you top London Restaurants! Huddersfield has Eric's and it never disappoints! I have eaten here several times and the food has always been fantastic! Great atmosphere, great service and you are made to feel very welcome. The menu is always fresh and up to date and caters well for everyone - even my fussy vegetarian Daughter! It doesn't matter whether there is just two of you or a group - its great for all events. If you haven't been - treat yourself but make sure you book ahead as it is very popular. I also think the prices are very reasonable for the standard of food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 85Yvonne
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Its' really great to hear you keep enjoying your visits. Keep coming and we'll keep putting the effort in and keeping the menu varied and interesting for you.

Hope to see you again soon,

Huddersfield
“One of the best !,,”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten at Eric's on many occasions and have found the food to be second to none. It may be one of the most expensive restaurants in huddersfield but is well worth it. The staff are friendly and welcoming and Eric ensures he visits each table when he has finished in the kitchen which is a nice touch

• Visited February 2014
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
A brilliant all round review. Thank you so much for the pat on the back.

Hoping to see you again soon,

Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Great choice for a refined lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been for lunch at this restaurant on several occasions and never been disappointed. Great
salads and sandwiches for those who want something lighter and more substantial choices
for those with a bigger appetite. Great ambience, very relaxed and not felt rushed to finish. Still not been for dinner due to the fact i've not really been tempted by the dishes on offer but I think
that's just me being extra fussy. Will continue to lunch here with friends, I am very lucky to have
this place on my doorstep.

• Visited May 2014
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
It's really great to hear that you enjoy eating here at lunch. We do offer both an early evening and an A La Carte menu up until 7pm in an evening. Giving you a total menu span of over 45 dishes... Surely there's something we can tempt you with?

I hope you make the step into evening service but if you don't I hope you continue to enjoy your lunches with us.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my wife and another couple and everything was spot on, great food great service and Eric is a great host.

• Visited November 2013
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Short and sweet! That's great to hear, thanks so much.