“A fantastic atmosphere and the food was awesome!”
Review of Verve Bar

Verve Bar
Ranked #345 of 580 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 March 2011

I recently went to Verve for an after work catch up with friends, we were planning on going on to another restaurant, but after seeing the fantastic menu and specials we decided to stay put!
The staff were friendly and attentive and the quality of wine was great! I had the steak and chips and my friends had pizzas and pasta, we were all extremely impressed with our food which was excellent vaule and perfectly cooked!
Overall a fantastic night in Verve - a hidden gem! Can't wait for my next visit!

There are newer reviews for Verve Bar

Reviewed 17 March 2011

Having asked about Huddersfield for a decent place to have lunch I was pointed in the direction of Verve.
Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff and swiftly seated at a table of my choosing.
Menu wise there is a wide range of choice which left me in a tastebud dilemma.
My food arrived after a Short and manageable wait, suffice to say I arrived hungry and wasn't half starved by the time it arrived.
The food itself was well presented and super tasty. Also it didn't make a huge dint in my finances when it came to settling up.
I would recommend VERVE to anyone and will be back soon

Reviewed 17 March 2011

Visited Huddersfield to watch a concert and found this place as I walked from the station.

Very informal and laid back attitude that is easy to fall into, European feel but very attentive staff

Opted for nachos and meat sharing plate to start with great start to the evening then came a steak cooked to perfection with blue cheese hand cutchips and onion rings. Nice to see that all was fresh and home made and at 7.50 a steal. My friend had a very appatising pizza which he devoured.

Defo return here again. Decent beer great food and very very laid back