Verve Bar
Ranked #312 of 516 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I'd never really heard of Verve until I was recommended it by a friend, several months before. I was in town with my folks and I decided to take them there for something to eat. We was greeted with a smile, we ordered our drinks and was asked to take a sit and someone would bring our drinks up to us, this was done in a timely fashion. They gave us time to order from there extensive menu and specials. I ordered the Steak and Verve Cut Chips, Medium Rare with peppercorn sauce, whilst my parents went with the Pollo Funghi ( Chicken, Mash, Mushrooms and Cream Sauce ) and Fajitas (Which came out on a sizzling skillet) Our food was fresh and absolutely delicious and not too hard on the wallet. Our bill came to just short of £35, it was excellent food, excellent service and excellent value. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. A little note also goes to the amazing multi layered artwork representing all things Huddersfield, it's a nice little local touch.

1  Thank Almondburylad28

Reviewed 23 March 2011

I've been to verve several times and found it perfect for all ocassions, brilliant for coffee & breakfast in the morning, a business lunch or drinking in the evening. The staff are always v friendly staff, and the bar its self is clean, comfortable and very cool!

Costwise Verve has reasonable prices for the great quality of food - local produce & not made in a microwave! Drinks prices are decent too!

For me its the best bar in Huddersfield

Reviewed 17 March 2011

I recently went to Verve for an after work catch up with friends, we were planning on going on to another restaurant, but after seeing the fantastic menu and specials we decided to stay put!
The staff were friendly and attentive and the quality of wine was great! I had the steak and chips and my friends had pizzas and pasta, we were all extremely impressed with our food which was excellent vaule and perfectly cooked!
Overall a fantastic night in Verve - a hidden gem! Can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed 17 March 2011

Having asked about Huddersfield for a decent place to have lunch I was pointed in the direction of Verve.
Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff and swiftly seated at a table of my choosing.
Menu wise there is a wide range of choice which left me in a tastebud dilemma.
My food arrived after a Short and manageable wait, suffice to say I arrived hungry and wasn't half starved by the time it arrived.
The food itself was well presented and super tasty. Also it didn't make a huge dint in my finances when it came to settling up.
I would recommend VERVE to anyone and will be back soon

Reviewed 17 March 2011

Visited Huddersfield to watch a concert and found this place as I walked from the station.

Very informal and laid back attitude that is easy to fall into, European feel but very attentive staff

Opted for nachos and meat sharing plate to start with great start to the evening then came a steak cooked to perfection with blue cheese hand cutchips and onion rings. Nice to see that all was fresh and home made and at 7.50 a steal. My friend had a very appatising pizza which he devoured.

Defo return here again. Decent beer great food and very very laid back