“Outstanding flavours, exquisitely prepared”

Med-One Lebanese restaurant
Ranked #15 of 509 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The restaurant has only been open since December 2010 and is run by two Syrian chefs, husband & wife.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The staff were a delight, smiling, polite and extremely helpful.

The food arrived promptly, spiced and seasoned perfectly. I can't recommend this little gem of a restaurant highly enough.

It is a small, but busy business, and so be prepared to wait a little if the place is full, but it is well worth if you have to.

Definitely going back

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you are looking for a posh restaurant this isnt the place. The premises are small and to be quite honest the service and cleanliness could do with an overhaul.

HOWEVER the food is really phenomenal!

It's freshly cooked (hence the wait) and my word the chef can cook! We found this place on a search of Huddersfield to try and find somewhere to have a decent lunch rather than your typical Nando's or usual chains and I'm glad we did. It's one for the foodies - who appreciate fresh, delicious and different food but be prepared to eat far too much!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

There were a group of us from work that had decided to have a night out, we decided to eat at Med-One it was recommended to us by a fellow colleague. I found the prices to be a bit high for what we actually got. I had meat balls with pasta. It was OK but nothing fantastic. One of my friends had a pizza it was the traditional thin and crispy, but the price was too much. We had to keep calling for drinks, to be fair it was a busy night and they had 2 celebration parties going on, so it did get rather noisy too, which was not good as we couldn't hear each other speak.We were all disappointed with the evening, I myself have not been back, maybe I went on a bad day, Friday night, I don't know, but I wasn't convinced.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Reservation for 4 people on a saturday evening at 8.30 pm. We were running a little late and phoned to advise e.t.a of 8.40 pm. Told ok butwe close at 10 p.m. Meals on the whole very enjoyable. However at 9.25 pm we were told we could not order deserts as the kitchen had closed. Offered tea or coffee but on principle declined.

1  Thank david c
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Went as a party of 18 . We had to pre order 2 days in front as the manager insisted . We had to wait over half an hour for starters which were nice when arrived . The mains ! What can i say !!! All came at different times and mine ? Mine arrived after everyone had finished eating , it was mousaka , quite bland greasy and tasteless and only warm .we were only asked once if we wanted drinks and were never asked if everything was ok . We were the last to leave which didnt go down too well . Wont be in a rush to visit again .

1  Thank YorkshireKebab