“Gorgeous food ...,”

Med-One Lebanese restaurant
Ranked #15 of 574 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The restaurant has only been open since December 2010 and is run by two Syrian chefs, husband & wife.
yorkshire
“Gorgeous food ...,”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Always struggled to find some where nice to go for something nice to eat in Huddersfield until I found here ..., been a few times now and it's the deffinately the nicest food I have eaten at a restaurant for a while ..., even my 4 year ok daughter commented that the food was also delicious

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank leena97

“Love it”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I went here with my friend Karrena, it was a lovely atmosphere in Med-One. The service was great and so was the food.

We are both vegetarian and there was a good selection of food for us. I had not had Lebanese food before, but I was very impressed. Nice beer too.

We will definitely be going back again.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife and I arrived early, about 6pm so we were seated straight away. I guess it may pay to reserve in advance if you're dining later because, by the time we left, it was getting quite busy (and this was mid-week).

We had a mixed hot mezza to share for a starter - and this turned out to be a meal in itself - it was lovely.

I had Shish Kebab for my main course which was perfectly cooked and seasoned.

Service was prompt and attentive, and the price was very reasonable.

This is my sort of food - I like spicey but not hot (as in chilli hot). I would certainly recommend a visit here.

Visited June 2014
“The best food in Huddersfield!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on recommendation from a friend. Me and my partner arrived at around 8pm and the restaurant was looking very busy. However, the wonderful young lady managed to find us a table and we were seated with no wait whatsoever! The night continued on the same footing, the employees were wonderful, the timing of the food was next to nothing and the food itself was something I will be talking about for months to come! Extremely large portions and excellent value for money! (I would recommend the Kuftes to anyone!). To me, this is the best restaurant I have ever visited in Huddersfield and possibly one of the best I have been to ever. You will not be disappointed.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, but a bit slow”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The food we received was absolutely lovely, faultless infact. And the portions were very generous. We left feeling very full! However, the evening was let down by the slow service, taking orders, clearing plates, and bringing our food. The staff were very pleasant and apologised for our waits, it was due to a large group upstairs. I could imagine that if the restaurant was a little quieter then the service would have been prompter and I could easily have rated it five stars. We will definitely give them another go.