“nice owner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2013

this place is a nice place to pop into when you fancy nice service, a good laugh with the owner, but it just pizza at the end of the day. Though you can make it as expensive or cheap as you like, an enjoyable time has been had there.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is a super Italian restaurant and I would recommend it to anyone. Really nice staff and excellent food. It would be a great place to come with small children but equally nice for couples as the room is spacious and the tables have great separation between them.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

A friend from Clayton West took me to dinner at this Italian restaurant. He spoke highly of it and I certainly enjoyed my meal. The ambience, decor and service were good and so was the food. I had whitebait to start and excellent liver and bacon for my main course. I thought the prices were perhaps a shade high for a neighbourhood Italian but apart from that everything seemed to be just what you'd want from a local eaterie.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

It is some years since I last visited this restaurant - that visit resulted in me walking out with my wife after poor slow service and food that was not at all good. This visit was much better. We understood that there had been an ownership change. We went midweek so there was no pressure on service as there were few customers. The menu is 'standard' - some steaks, some chicken dishes and pizzas and pasta dishes. We had olives to start so no cooking challenges there and my wife and I both had pasta dishes which were perfectly acceptable. You probably wouldn't travel a long distance for the experience but we are local and pleased to have a reliable and affordable restaurant near to home.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Just thoroughly enjoyed a lovely evening here celebrating a friends 50th birthday. 12 of us in party all of whom commented very positively on the food, service and ambience.
Neil is a fantastic host offering excellent choice of good quality food at a reasonable price. Particularily good selection of fish and seafood dishes. Looking forward to coming back soon!