“Never again! !”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Never again! !”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We Arrived at 5 for the early bird menu as a family of 4 and 2 other friends as our friends were in a deadline to leave by 6.45 for work. The surroundings are nice and despite there being only a couple of other tables occupied the atmosphere was ok. That is where the positives end.

We placed a drinks order but they didn't get it right missing one of the kids drinks.

We ordered starters and mains at approx 5.10 but the starters took half an hour to arrive. We then sat for an age waiting for the finished plates to be collected even though the waiter had seen we were finished.

We got the mains by 6.15, all of us having a pizza. They brought adult pizzas for the kids in error but assured us we would only be charged for the kids size. The pizza though were not good at all. The bases were just cooked but the top toppings were not and all the individual strands of cheese were visible.
We got the bill and yes you guessed it, charged for 6 adults but the bill was not itemised. I queried this with the the guy at the til as the waiter who said we would be charged for the kids meals was no where to be seen, but his sudden lack of grasp of the English language made this a pointless and fruitless conversation.

All in all a very poor meal out with food that poor by takeaway standards, let alone restaurant.

There are so many other restaurants in Huddersfield I suggest you bypass this one without a second thought.

1 Thank airtrack

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious fresh food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I came here one night with my friend, we shared some starters (the cheese one was amazing)
And we both had their special mushroom chicken served with veg and fries.

We also had some cheeky italian shots.

The food was delicous and the waiter was very friendly and welcoming.

It is a big restaurant, nice decor, good location and nice open kitchen.

I would recommend this place and come again.

• Visited May 2013
“great service ”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

loved italian food here , my friend ordered a wrong dish and was replaced within minutes !! cheers guys enjoy the good food in huddersfield

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“It's not bad, average food”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Went there with my family. Nice place, but not well located. I have been many Italian restaurants, and compared to them it is average. Family liked the food, but I have eaten better before. It was like, I can cook similar food than they did. Not bad as I say, but still nothing special. Same goes for the waiting staff. Price was ok

Visited March 2014
Yorkshire
“Lovely little gem of a place”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I've had cause to visit this restaurant 3 times recently and I must say, we have never had a bad experience. The manager himself is very attentive and suggests dishes for his diners.

There is always a decent interval between courses, not to long nor too short and the food is always a consistently high quality - if there's ever a delay, you're well informed and if there's a guest of honour (birthday boy/girl) there's always quite a fuss made. Not an intimate dining experience by any means, always a vibrant atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013