“Lovely Lunch!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Time Circa 2010
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New tea room/restaurant with their website under development. Very eclectic and interesting themed on Alice in Wonderland
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I attended for lunch with a friend on maternity leave after having her first child. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere made the lunch feel very special. The food was delicious and I would gladly attend visit again in the near future

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Had lunch here today, it took 50 MINUTES for two sandwiches and a bowl of soup to arrive. Pretty sure the soup was from a tin and I wasn't even given a spoon originally. No apology and from what I could tell our horrific wait for food wasn't a one off and it wasn't worth it. Will never be going here again, which is a shame as the service and food seem to have deteriorated over the years!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

If you like good food but put up with poor service then visit! If you like good food and good service go else where!
Visited and place was empty at 10.30 in the morning! Greeted by waiter and past menus, and went and say up stairs, waited but had to go downstairs and order with 3 staff stood doing nothing! Food was good and coffee ok! Bill £9.30 and was then told extra £0.50 to pay on card! You what! Won't visit ever again and I do take clients out on a frequent basis! First impressions last sorry!

1  Thank Truereds
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've liked this little place in the past but friends and I had an infuriating experience there today. First, we waited 45 minutes (from when we placed the order) for three of the four sandwiches to arrive. Then, when the final sandwich did arrive (five minutes after that), it was the wrong order. At that point, I just sent it back and told them to forget about it. We didn't have the time to wait for them to try to rectify it.

We received little apology for the wait or the wrong order, and there was certainly no attempt at recompense (e.g. not charging us for the drinks part of the order, as a gesture). Shoddy all round.

4  Thank cupboardbare
Reviewed 15 October 2013

If you like quirky, imaginative, enchanting surroundings where you can sit back, relax, unwind and let your imagination transport you to a new world, then why not try Time Circa Coffee Shop. I love the suroundings the quirkiness, the Alice in Wonderland theme. If you like something a little different you will love it there. Lovely coffee and cakes, or a light lunch. Delicious. Definately would go back!