“Lovely little coffee shop”
Review of Marsh Mallow

Marsh Mallow
Ranked #71 of 573 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely little coffee shop”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Tasty sandwiches, good coffee and yummy treats. Friendly staff and prices are reasonable. I seem to keep visiting for a bit of lunch and it would be rude not to try a tasty treat!

yorkshire
“relaxing”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is definately the place to visit , if you love properly made coffees, served with a smile. The staff are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Which helps to create a warm peaceful enviroment, to relax and enjoy !.
Not to mention the lovely sandwiches, Panninis and cakes on offer. The hardest bit is deciding to get up and leave, its so nice.
Called in once for a quick try, and know call all the time. Would definately say , if you haven't been....give it a try...you will love it !

• Visited December 2013
“A place to relax and enjoy”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

When passing this lovely place I just can't help but pay a visit. If I'm feeling at all down, this place is sure to put a smile on my face!! The coffee and cakes are made to perfection and the three lovely ladies never fail to make me smile with there pristine customer service. In my eyes this is not just a coffee shop but a place to come, relax and enjoy. Keep up the good work girls! I always send my clients your way if they need a recommendation for a spot of lunch.

• Visited November 2013
“A bit of me time”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I often pop into marshmallow before the school run. The coffees are excellent and the sandwiches are made fresh and exactly how I want them. There is a naughty cabinet near the counter full of delicious cakes and tray bakes that you will find hard to resist. I have succumbed to the cabinet on a few occasions. The staff are fantastic. They always ask how I'm doing and ask after the children. For a small village business, the service is 5 stars with personal touches that you won't find in the big chain coffee shops. The only complaint I have is that during holidays and half terms I miss my little haven from home.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Janey s
“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Excellent coffees made more pleasant with personal touches of patterns on the top. Lovely salads paninis value for money. The only thing that spoilt it for me was seeing a couple of staff outside smoking once seeing them not wash their hands before serving food again. This is a shame and lets te cafe down.

• Visited September 2013